PDA

View Full Version : radio or tv???

GalwayFrancis
11/07/2004, 10:48 AM
where can i listen to the nec match or anywhere i can watch it (no, not at the x)

Storysham
11/07/2004, 10:52 AM
Im not sure if anybody is covering it, nothing said about 103fm doing it. Maybe they just presume anyone who is interested in the match will be at it.

Counting Crow
11/07/2004, 11:09 AM
103FM definately covering it.

Good ol' Billy Barry said it last week during the first leg.

He also told the Cork public to "get up and get out to support this brilliant Cork City team and make it a day to remember"............legend.

Jim Smith
11/07/2004, 9:33 PM
What a disgrace that RTE didn't give the game the coverage it deserved. That was one of the best games I've seen in a long long time, great football from City, great atmosphere and great drama.

This is about as big a ****-up by RTE as the time that the refused to take Father Ted :eek:

Storysham
11/07/2004, 9:37 PM
I thought the piece on the 9 o clock new was quite good.

And they interviewed a board member.

eoinh
11/07/2004, 9:37 PM
i say blow them up! :mad:

Jim Smith
11/07/2004, 9:57 PM
I thought the piece on the 9 o clock new was quite good.

And they interviewed a board member.
They should have covered the game live - at the very least on radio.

A face
11/07/2004, 10:24 PM
They should have covered the game live

They shouldn't cover anything .... they should step aside ..... to put such an embargo on sport in this country is criminal and nothing can excuse it. They fall far far too short. Heads should roll and would in any other country.

How much did City lose out on today ??? you couldn't put a price on it. RTE have to answer to nothing and that is where the problem lies.

The snipit that they showed on the news was brutal and did nothing to capture what went on in that ground today. I am gutted and embarrassed of our National Broadcaster ..... how long more can they call themselves that ??

Counting Crow
11/07/2004, 10:32 PM
Having said that can't wait for Chorus tomorrow night.

Have recorded each of the 3 Euro games so far and they have been superbly done.

Who needs RTE or any other Dublin Co.