PDA

View Full Version : first divison scores

cobhrambler20
11/07/2004, 10:16 AM
with rams 2-0 down inside 18 mins this was a good draw for us go to see reilly scoring and tynan back on form.

ramblers: cuthbert,Hastings,meade,andrews,wolfe,warrren,tyna n,cummins,murphy,
brosnan,o'reilly
no moresy or yelve r they inj?
does anyone now how city are getting on?

Gary
11/07/2004, 12:29 PM
Finished 2-2 in Dundalk i think.

Cobh were 2-0 down withing the first 20 mins.

Good result.

bren
12/07/2004, 5:57 PM
Any body at the match /how did we play ---seems good result ---hastings i do know cried off before match --injured in warm up .

Pele

ramblers
12/07/2004, 8:55 PM
Hi All,

Brosnan had a chance after 3 minutes an open goal and put it over the bar shortly afterwards Dundalk scored from a set piece then Kieran O reily broke in to the box and was tripped no penalty.

On the 18th Minute Dundalk scored again from a set piece and alsohad a third goaldisallowed for offside.

RAmblers had a few chances before Kieran put the ball in the net.We were the better Team by far after the first 20 minutes and after we scored pretty much dominated play.

The second half goal was got from some great work by kieran who chased down the keeper an he made a mistake as tynan lobbed him from about 30 yards.

We had a third goal disallowed for offside and although we created plenty of chances the flag went up for off side to early.

It was a good performance by the Team who all worked hard and hopefully they will take the form in to the Kilkenny game on Thursday.

The Team Cuthburt,Wolfe,Meade,Andrews,Murphy,Tynan,Conlon,Y elverton,Warren,Reily,Brosnan.

bren
12/07/2004, 9:43 PM
Thanks to ramblers for report on match ----how about Thursday ---3-0 to Cobh with Reily scoring again ---very poor out of the Evening Echo to have no report on match ---to busy with Cork City forgetting of course theres two teams in Cork ---we will have our day and maby its just around the corner in the Cup .Congrats to City however it was a great result and i hope they go further
PELE