PDA

View Full Version : Clare League rubbish.

Second
13/09/2011, 10:44 AM
Take killaloe road and look for bridge town behind primary school.. O and bring your shinguards :-)

The1
13/09/2011, 11:08 AM
Take killaloe road and look for bridge town behind primary school.. O and bring your shinguards :-)
Thanks for that. Are they not from Sixmilebridge

Second
13/09/2011, 11:13 AM
No that's bridge utd .. If playing them I'd have advised boxing gloves :-)

butcher
13/09/2011, 1:56 PM
And why would he do that then....

Second
13/09/2011, 5:18 PM
And why would he do that then....

Where have you been

outleft
13/09/2011, 6:06 PM
Could you explain ?

Buzzer
13/09/2011, 7:56 PM

Yes, please explain. Have you something against the Bridge???

fifty50
13/09/2011, 8:56 PM
Seems to be a witch hunt out against bridge united, a lot of snide remarks of late

ginge lyndz
13/09/2011, 9:55 PM
I believe a bridge united manager/trainer punched an opposing player a week or 2 ago. Now I'm not a mind reader but I think that is what Second was referring to.

fifty50
13/09/2011, 10:55 PM
I believe a bridge united manager/trainer punched an opposing player a week or 2 ago. Now I'm not a mind reader but I think that is what Second was referring to.
if you had to put up with half the abuse he got that day ud have a different opinion

ginge lyndz
14/09/2011, 7:49 AM
if you had to put up with half the abuse he got that day ud have a different opinion

I never gave my opinion on the matter all I said was what was supposed to have happened and that's what Second was joking about.

old git
14/09/2011, 7:55 AM

still no excuse for his reaction ( if proven )he is around long enough.

fifty50
14/09/2011, 9:41 AM

we'll let the powers that be decide his fate. A bit of common sense might prevail with the help of god

Buzzer
14/09/2011, 10:14 AM

Yes, no excuse for his reaction but there is nothing being said about the behaviour of the Bunratty/Cratloe player. Surely he's responsible aswell. Abusing a member of the opposing management, stamping on his foot and elboing him in the chest is unacceptable behaviour aswell, and just after he was sent off. More than one person at fault.

First
14/09/2011, 10:22 AM
If the history of the Clare League is anything to go by nothing much will happen, ye will probably have linesmen at yere league games.

Second
14/09/2011, 12:42 PM
I doubt that player just walked over stamped on his foot and elbowed him in chest for nothing.. Your man on sideline has a big mouth and should have kept it shut,, but your right bunratty/cratloe player let himself down by reacting to the verbal abuse he got..but in my opinion for a selector of a team to punch someone 15 years his junior in the face.. Well it's just an absolute disgrace and if I were him or his chairman I'd be taking a break from junior football for a while.. As first said the league will do nothing about it.. The player will get 3 or 4 games and club a fine .. Nothing to the selector

Banner_balls
14/09/2011, 2:10 PM
OMG Second, what a load of crap. I like to read some decent comments on this site by real supporters. But reading this load of ****e is something else. Were you present at this game?
To even write "if I were him or his chairman I'd be taking a break from junior football" get real you sound like a parent of a school boy who's son didnt get picked.
Grow Up you Muppet.

Second
14/09/2011, 2:31 PM
O behave banner balls ... Sticks and stones and all that... If you don't like my comments don't read them I'm entitled to my opinion..I wasnt at the match but I got the story from a local man ...who said regardless of what opposition player did the selector should not have punched the player... It's a no brainer.. So chill out..

Second
14/09/2011, 2:33 PM
And trust me if I had a child playing football I definately wouldn't have them playing in the bridge..