Quarter Finals
A - Pike V AA
B - Wembley V Star or Corbally
C - Janesboro V Balla or Regional
D - Kilmallock or Carew V Fairview or Summerville

Semi Finals
B V D
A V C

All games take place in Jackman Park with 19:30 kick off's.

Not sure what date this tournament kicks off but it started on Thursday 30th Sept last season, so based on that I would guess maybe this season it will commence Thursday 29th Sept or Thursday 06th October.

cfaa
16/09/2011, 7:09 AM
Tuohy Cup Draw
Kilmallock V Carew Park
Star V Corbally
Fairview V Summerville
Balla V Regional

Quarter Finals
A - Pike V AA

Semi Finals
B V D
A V C

Not sure what date this tournament kicks off but it started on Thursday 30th Sept last season, so based on that I would guess maybe this season it will commence Thursday 29th Sept or Thursday 06th October.

i fancy carew to do well in this if they get past a tough opener in kilmallock.

Balbec77
19/09/2011, 7:47 PM
kilmallock v carew wed 28th

xpskid
20/09/2011, 12:16 PM
best of luck to all teams taken part

waist high
26/09/2011, 8:54 PM
Tuohy Cup Draw
Kilmallock V Carew Park
Star V Corbally
Fairview V Summerville
Balla V Regional

Quarter Finals
A - Pike V AA

Semi Finals
B V D
A V C

why do the premier teams and 1a teams get to play cups in jackman, every team pay the same fees. its teams from below 1a that rarely get the chance to play there if ever. the council will take our money but treat us completely different, it sickens me.

Second
26/09/2011, 10:12 PM
Get over it and get promoted and then ye can play there

prawnsandwich2
27/09/2011, 7:21 AM
why do the premier teams and 1a teams get to play cups in jackman, every team pay the same fees. its teams from below 1a that rarely get the chance to play there if ever. the council will take our money but treat us completely different, it sickens me.

a lot of it is down to the fact that they are trying to free up as many sundays as possible for premier teams.
by logic,these teams progress much further in the MJC and FAI cups,and so have more matches to play.
i think it's a good idea,and can result in the season not going into the middle of june before it's finished.
they also have to take into account the senior games played there.
now that it looks like limerick could be back at the market's field next season,they may have an opportunity to play lower league cup matches at the venue.
years back all divisional cup semi's and finals were played there.
it's something they should consider

waist high
27/09/2011, 10:54 PM
[QUOTE=prawnsandwich2;1536602]a lot of it is down to the fact that they are trying to free up as many sundays as possible for premier teams.
by logic,these teams progress much further in the MJC and FAI cups,and so have more matches to play.
i think it's a good idea,and can result in the season not going into the middle of june before it's finished.
now that it looks like limerick could be back at the market's field next season,they may have an opportunity to play lower league cup matches at the venue.
it's something they should consider[/QUOT, all i am saying is reduce our fees if were not going to be treated the same as premier teams. its not about getting promoted or excuses to why it doesnt happen, its about value for money

prawnsandwich2
28/09/2011, 7:17 AM
[QUOTE=prawnsandwich2;1536602]a lot of it is down to the fact that they are trying to free up as many sundays as possible for premier teams.
it's something they should consider[/QUOT, all i am saying is reduce our fees if were not going to be treated the same as premier teams. its not about getting promoted or excuses to why it doesnt happen, its about value for money

i take your point

theboywonder8
28/09/2011, 7:45 AM
[QUOTE=waist high;1536906]

i take your point

All divisional cup semi-finals should return to jackman park,as you say the fees are exactly the same and therefore should be treated the same,maybe when the tenants eventually move on they will return,after all it is owned by the JUNIOR clubs,there are players playing with the senior club who want to return to junior football but they will not release them,WHY,after all junior football has given them a home for last few years,and yes before the ultras attack,I know ye are paying for it.

Football MaD
28/09/2011, 11:30 AM
carew 3 kilmallock 2.i saw carew in 3 matches and they look to have assembled a good squad so reckon they will shade it.in saying that kilmallock will be there or there abouts.

deadly man
28/09/2011, 3:31 PM
Carew to win 2-1 is my prediction

Balbec77
28/09/2011, 3:40 PM
Think kilmallock will catch carew by the odd goal if kilmallock can pick from a full side.
ya agree if the manager gets out a full squad it will be very close to call.graham and jake mulcahy two excellent additions for them and tommy big bang heffernan seems to have found the old scoring boots.

thomas72
28/09/2011, 9:01 PM
KIlmallock 0 carew park 2, jamie o Sullivan, Kevin Barry,

Good win tonight fully deserved 2up at half time missed a couple of chances to add to that. 2nd half we created a few half chances at the beginning of the half for the last 20mins we had to defend Gordon had prob one save to make excellent save low down kilmallock hit the top of the bar for 30yrds out carew defended very well and worked hard for the win. KIlmallock move the ball around very well

hoops38
28/09/2011, 9:30 PM

Good win tonight fully deserved 2up at half time missed a couple of chances to add to that. 2nd half we created a few half chances at the beginning of the half for the last 20mins we had to defend Gordon had prob one save to make excellent save low down kilmallock hit the top of the bar for 30yrds out carew defended very well and worked hard for the win. KIlmallock move the ball around very well

would agree with that carew fully deserved the win ,gordon made super save still the best keeper in town by a mile

abbeyvale
28/09/2011, 9:33 PM
Updated Tuohy Cup Draw

Round One
Star V Corbally
Fairview V Summerville
Balla V Regional

Quarter Finals
A - Pike V AA
D - Carew V Fairview or Summerville

Semi Finals
B V D
A V C

Balbec77
29/09/2011, 8:01 AM

ya overall thought yee deserved the win.yee owned the first half and should have been 3 or 4 up.kilmallock came back into it second half but couldnt score.good clean footballing game.

Aanother
12/10/2011, 9:11 AM
12/10/11 Touhy Cup Jackman Park 7.30pm KO

Ballynanty v Regional

Predictions?

thomas72
12/10/2011, 10:58 AM
12/10/11 Touhy Cup Jackman Park 7.30pm KO

Ballynanty v Regional

Predictions?

2-1 balla

Noddy
12/10/2011, 12:18 PM
Can see Regional shading itm they are hitting a bit of form at the moment. 3-1 Regional

allab
12/10/2011, 9:04 PM
balla 2 regional 1 AET

abbeyvale
12/10/2011, 11:01 PM
balla 2 regional 1 AET

What was the Balla team and scorers?

abbeyvale
12/10/2011, 11:02 PM
Updated Tuohy Cup Draw

Round One
Star V Corbally
Fairview V Summerville

Quarter Finals
A - Pike V AA
C - Janesboro V Balla

Semi Finals
B V D
A V C

widow
13/10/2011, 8:01 AM
Any match report? line-ups?

tedd11
13/10/2011, 7:24 PM
balla 2-1 regional AET. a fairly level game with few chances until the end and both teams having good possesion and there dominant periods. regional took the lead on 80mins through a shane o connor shot from 20yards which looked to be enough to win.balla got an equaliser on 90mins with a cracking volley from barry quinn with the last kick of the game to force xtra time.regional must of been sickened to concede so late.xtra time was cagey enough until quinn popped up to pounce on a loose ball from 6yards out to send balla through.all in all an entertasining game which neither team deserved to lose.

balla.
1-fish
2-droog
3-s.doran
4-fitzgerald
5-daly
6-dunphy
7-?
8-b.doran
9-quinn
10-kelliher
11-lee
subs used- r.ryan,purcell,mitchell.

regional
1-?
2-?
3-reidy
4-browne
5-?
6-galvin
7-?
8-o connor
9-finucane
10-nash
11-naughton

thomas72
20/10/2011, 9:27 PM
Star rovers 2 Corbally 3 AET.

Only seen 2nd half onwards poor game some poor defending from both sides

thomas72
20/10/2011, 9:27 PM
Star rovers 2 Corbally 3 AET.

Only seen 2nd half onwards poor game some poor defending from both sides

WizardOnTheWing
21/10/2011, 6:41 AM
What was Corbally's line up? Is dave Morris still playing with them?

tedd11
21/10/2011, 3:29 PM
we will tell you sunday morning wizard ha ha

Fairkop
21/10/2011, 6:49 PM
we will tell you sunday morning wizard ha ha

what did you think of the game tedd?no sign of you on the pitch either,injured?plenty of endeavour from both sides but poor football on show.

abbeyvale
22/10/2011, 6:54 PM
Star 2-3 Corbally (AET)

Star went 1-0 up after 20 seconds through Pa Barry and it stayed that way until HT.
Around the hour mark Corbally equalized through an OG, only for Star to regain the lead with 20mins to go through the same player that scored the OG, (Richie Flynn),
With time running out Corbally then levelled on 85mins with a deflected effort that left the Star keeper wrong footed.
ET was fairly even, and Corbally won it with an effort from the edge of the box that went through at least 2 defenders legs into the bottom corner.

5 Changes made from the Star team that beat Balla last Sunday, but that said Corbally played the better football on the night and deserved the win.

They now meet Wembley next Wednesday evening in the 1/4 finals, and best of luck to them.

abbeyvale
22/10/2011, 6:57 PM
Updated Tuohy Cup Draw

Round One
Fairview V Summerville

Quarter Finals
A - Pike V AA
B - Wembley V Corbally
C - Janesboro V Balla

Semi Finals
Wembley or Corbally v Carew / Fairview or Summerville
Pike or AA v Janesboro or Balla

Cant understand how Wembley v Corbally 1/4 final is fixed for next Wednesday evening, even though View v Summerville from the first round hasnt been played yet............(or has it??)

tedd11
26/10/2011, 9:22 PM
what did you think of the game tedd?no sign of you on the pitch either,injured?plenty of endeavour from both sides but poor football on show.
was suspended fairkop.

tedd11
26/10/2011, 9:33 PM
wembley 1-2 corbally. corbally took the lead after 5mins from a ken neylon header after a good corner by shane cox.corbally went 2 up on 15mins from another header from dave morris after a an ian dunworth corner. alan wallace got 1 back for wembley 2mins later to make it 2-1. just after the half hour mark there was a bad clash of heads when shane cox and paul mc cormack both got badly split open and were taken off and brought to hospital.(best wishes to the 2 lads and hopefully the injuries arent too bad). it finished 2-1 at half time.john fitzgerald came on for wembley just before half time and made a big contribution in the second half as wembley bombed on for the equaliser.corbally defended well but to be fair wembley were on top for most of the second half albeit there werent many clearcut chances for either side id say wembley had maybe 2 and corbally 1. a good battle of a second half and from our point of view considering we were carrying afew lads with knocks it was good to see out the game and get a result.best for corbally on the night were ian dunworth,darren hanley,ken neylon and barry hartnett while alan wallace,john fitzgerald and barry dillon and pat sheehan impressed for wembley.after 3 games in a week we are glad to have a break now and are looking forward to the semi final.best of luck to wembley for the rest of the season

WizardOnTheWing
26/10/2011, 9:48 PM
Good and fair report Tedd, hope the 2 lads will be back soon..It seemed the Corbally lad came out the worse..Paul has a nice gash on his forehead that will need a nice few stiches. Best of luck in the Semi.

tedd11
27/10/2011, 8:49 PM
Good and fair report Tedd, hope the 2 lads will be back soon..It seemed the Corbally lad came out the worse..Paul has a nice gash on his forehead that will need a nice few stiches. Best of luck in the Semi.As bad a clash of heads as you will see wizard.2nasty gashes.I'd say they both got a decent few stitches afterwards.

abbeyvale
28/10/2011, 5:52 PM
Updated Tuohy Cup Draw

Round One
Fairview V Summerville

Quarter Finals
A - Pike V AA
B - Corbally
C - Janesboro V Balla

Semi Finals
Corbally v Carew / Fairview or Summerville

abbeyvale
02/11/2011, 10:00 PM
Thursday Nov 3rd

Tuohy Cup 1st rd

Fairview Rgs v Summerville Rvs, 7.30, Jackman Park, D Power, J McNamara, T Duggan

Thursday Nov 10th

Tuohy Cup 1/4 Final

Janesboro V Ballynanty Rvs, 7.30, Jackman Park, G Clancy, T Duggan, K Gorman

Fairkop
03/11/2011, 9:58 PM
anyone at fairview v s,vile with a result?

blueboy2
03/11/2011, 10:35 PM
6 1 to the View time for an 8 team premier A and B league the gap is too big between the top and bottom.
I have been at every Tuohy cup game and the standard of football is gone down badly.

booster 03
03/11/2011, 10:53 PM
6 1 to the View time for an 8 team premier A and B league the gap is too big between the top and bottom.
I have been at every Tuohy cup game and the standard of football is gone down badly.

agree, that been said, thats a pale shadow of a sville team that has been there over the past ten yrs. very disapointing to say the least

abbeyvale
04/11/2011, 12:04 AM

I wouldnt go reading too much into Tuohy cup games in fairness bud, most teams dont put out their strongest teams.

abbeyvale
04/11/2011, 12:06 AM
Updated Tuohy Cup Draw

Semi Final
Corbally v Carew or Fairview

deadly man
10/11/2011, 5:22 PM
Best of luck to Balla and Boro tonight
Should be a good game
2-1 to the Boro is my prediction

Hollywood Hogan
10/11/2011, 5:30 PM
Boro very strong, all the local comps appear between them and Pike with Pike favourites. Boro 3-1 tonight.

mrman
10/11/2011, 8:08 PM
3-2 to Balla 20 minutes to go, great game, best football Ive seen in a long while, what are the ldmc thinking putting it on a thursday night when all clubs are training, a wednesday night would have been better and would have def got a bigger crowd that 30 or so

deadly man
10/11/2011, 8:17 PM
3-2 to Balla 20 minutes to go, great game, best football Ive seen in a long while, what are the ldmc thinking putting it on a thursday night when all clubs are training, a wednesday night would have been better and would have def got a bigger crowd that 30 or so
Is the game over Mrman?any score or scorers?

thomas72
10/11/2011, 8:50 PM
BOro 4 balla 3

Shane Clarke with injury time winner for boro in normal time great game. Other scorers mike o gorman, Thomas Clarke, Wayne dun. Balla tony fahy, frankie lee, Barry Quinn,

deadly man
10/11/2011, 8:53 PM
BOro 4 balla 3

Shane Clarke with injury time winner for boro in normal time great game. Other scorers mike o gorman, Thomas Clarke, Wayne dun. Balla tony fahy, frankie lee, Barry Quinn,
Thanks Thomas

Hollywood Hogan
10/11/2011, 11:43 PM
Great game tonight, two fine sides. Thought balla would hold on at 3-2, all set for another cracker in semi final with probable pike - Boro. Well worth admission fee tonight. Fair play to both teams and officials