PDA

View Full Version : FAI Intermediate Cup 2011/2012

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

footiefanatic
29/01/2012, 4:49 PM
Anyone know the result of the Drumkeen - Verona game. Great result for Everton. St.Pats flying in the lsl premier this year. Reckon Killester could be a good bet for outright if they can overcome crumlin. Will they retain home advantage still after postponement?

nigel-harps1954
29/01/2012, 5:14 PM
Anyone know the result of the Drumkeen - Verona game. Great result for Everton. St.Pats flying in the lsl premier this year. Reckon Killester could be a good bet for outright if they can overcome crumlin. Will they retain home advantage still after postponement?

Verona beat Drumkeen 2-0 today.

townhall tez
30/01/2012, 12:03 AM
Went to watch Everton today,well worth their win. I am not going to watch College anymore because people think I'm starting to follow them! Guilty as charged-I like the football they play. But I endeavour to remain neutral ! From now on I will try to watch the football all other teams play....until the league of Ireland starts anyway!!!

boiled egg
07/02/2012, 10:00 AM
What time is the intermediate cup draw on?

razor
07/02/2012, 12:14 PM
What time is the intermediate cup draw on?Meeting is at 1.30 so I expect to have it early afternoon.

razor
07/02/2012, 3:58 PM
Quarter Final Draw

Avondale United v College Corinthians
Cherry Orchard v Malahide United
Everton v Phoenix or Lucan Utd
Killester or Crumlin V Verona

to be played week ending March 4th 2012

el nino coro
07/02/2012, 4:20 PM
Quarter Final Draw

Avondale United v College Corinthians
Cherry Orchard v Malahide United
Everton v Phoenix or Lucan Utd
Killester or Crumlin V Verona

to be played week ending March 4th 2012

Would have to fancy that Avondale and Everton to get past college and pheonix/lucan repectively,Avondale Everton Crumlin and Malahide to fill the semi final spots!

drummerboy
07/02/2012, 6:00 PM
Wouldn't underestimate Phoenix. THey have some quality in their ranks. They recently signed ex Shels and UCD man Cawley.

boiled egg
07/02/2012, 7:29 PM
some great ties in the quater finals of the intermediate cup. Would be great to see an all cork final..!

KUFCMan
12/02/2012, 3:13 PM
HALF TIME

Killester 0-0 Crumlin Utd

KUFCMan
12/02/2012, 3:52 PM
RESULT

Killester Utd 0-0 Crumlin Utd

razor
19/02/2012, 9:04 PM
RESULT

Killester Utd 0-0 Crumlin Utd
I heard Killester won the replay 2-0

Billynomates
19/02/2012, 9:26 PM
I heard Killester won the replay 2-0 ya killester won 2 nil. Avondale or killester should go on and win it. Avondale should have the experience and quality to go all the way especially with crumlin gone

KUFCMan
19/02/2012, 9:27 PM
RESULT

Crumlin 0-2 Killester
Scorers
Keith O Neill
Mick Keogh

That was some result,they must be nearly favs to win it now.

balls
20/02/2012, 11:11 AM
some win for Killester, fair play to them

boiled egg
20/02/2012, 1:07 PM
With crumlin gone i reckon it will be a cork team go on to win it. avondale or everton have a great chance now.

drummerboy
20/02/2012, 1:31 PM
Killester are no flash in the pan. They will take some beating.

AvondaleNutter
20/02/2012, 1:54 PM
Avondale 13/8
Killester 15/8
Cherry Orchard 6/1
Everton 13/2
Phoenix 12/1
Corinthians 14/1
Malahide 14/1
Verona 33/1

boiled egg
20/02/2012, 6:02 PM
Avondale 13/8
Killester 15/8
Cherry Orchard 6/1
Everton 13/2
Phoenix 12/1
Corinthians 14/1
Malahide 14/1
Verona 33/1

Put your shirt on Everton....

Southsider
21/02/2012, 8:48 PM
Put your shirt on Everton....

You could be right there Egg. They might be worth a euro. Ha ha. Go back to sleep will ya please......

Billynomates
21/02/2012, 10:12 PM
You could be right there Egg. They might be worth a euro. Ha ha. Go back to sleep will ya please......

I was thinking the same. I will eat my hat and boiled eggs hat if they win it

boiled egg
22/02/2012, 1:02 PM
Well u should get used to the taste of hats so billynomates. everton have a great chance this year. all depends on how good killester are, are they as good as people say..? Avondale shouldn be to much of a threat.

AvondaleNutter
22/02/2012, 1:49 PM
Well u should get used to the taste of hats so billynomates. everton have a great chance this year. all depends on how good killester are, are they as good as people say..? Avondale shouldn be to much of a threat.

You're not talking a lot of sense with a few of your few posts on here Boiled Egg since you joined in Dec...

Avondale beat Everton comfortably at the weekend but yet you think there not a threat?? I'm slightly confused.

Killester are very good and it will be either Avondale or Killester.

boiled egg
22/02/2012, 3:38 PM
i think im talking a lot of sense nutter.. Everton should have beat avondale comfortably in avondale park earlier in the season. everton had an off day last week and i havent seen them play that bad all season as i go to most of their games. time will tell who wins the intermediate cup nutter and i guarentee you everton will be there or there abouts..!!

Goggs
23/02/2012, 5:51 PM
Get real boiled egg Everton at best are an average side with no attacking ability the only way they'll be there or there abouts is if all the other teams pull out.

Pundit
25/02/2012, 8:19 PM
i think im talking a lot of sense nutter.. Everton should have beat avondale comfortably in avondale park earlier in the season. everton had an off day last week and i havent seen them play that bad all season as i go to most of their games. time will tell who wins the intermediate cup nutter and i guarentee you everton will be there or there abouts..!!

egg your talking nonsense now. your making excuses, everton should of beating the dale at the start of the season, and everton had an off day against them 2 weeks ago. but the reality is they havent beaten the dale in a long time. everton are a very ordinary side. but i would like to see them do well. but the fact of the matter is that you shouldnt be making excuses. alot of teams could of saying that they should of taking points off the dale this year but they have ended up empty handed.. im sorry to tell you but nearly beating a side gets you no points,

boiled egg
26/02/2012, 7:03 PM
Im not the one talking nonsense lads.. we can resume this conversation when the cup is over...!!

razor
28/02/2012, 9:50 AM
Avondale v Corinthians at 2.30 this Saturday
Dan Deady, Aidan O'regan and Damien O'Mahony will preside, replay St Patricks Day if required.

Everton v Phoenix FC at 2pm on Sunday
Pat Murphy, Finbarr Murphy and Thomas Long to preside, replay Sunday March 18th if required

Cherry Orchard v Malahide Utd on Sunday morning in Dublin
Killester Utd v Verona on Sunday afternoon.

razor
02/03/2012, 1:08 PM
Dale 3/10
Draw 7/2
Cors 6/1

AvondaleNutter
02/03/2012, 1:36 PM
Dale 3/10
Draw 7/2
Cors 6/1

Corinthians have given Avondale a game when ever they've played them.. Worth a few punt on them

Sparky
02/03/2012, 3:46 PM
I saw the Hall vs Avondale last week and not overly impressed with Avondale. I have to say that the draw of 7/2 looks like the bet to do. Corinthians not that bad and the Dale not that good. The league table never lies but I have to say the gap is not that wide. Must try to get off work and travel to this one as I expect a good tight game. Remember last years games? VERY TIGHT.

AvondaleNutter
03/03/2012, 4:39 PM
Avondale 4-1 Corinthians

Marky sull, Danny long, conor Meade and an OG by Moreland
Ricky O'sullivan scored a spotter for Corinthians

razor
03/03/2012, 6:04 PM
Thought Cors were back in the game after the pen made it 1-1, but Dale stepped up a level and while the own goal was fortunate in putting them ahead again, they romped home after that.
Thought Karl Caulfield ran the show in midfield, he was sorely missed against the Hall last week and Marky Sull was again superb.

AvondaleNutter
03/03/2012, 7:45 PM
Thought Cors were back in the game after the pen made it 1-1, but Dale stepped up a level and while the own goal was fortunate in putting them ahead again, they romped home after that.
Thought Karl Caulfield ran the show in midfield, he was sorely missed against the Hall last week and Marky Sull was again superb.

Podge had very little to do today. Caulfield was man of the match, best player in the msl this year. Once Corinthians scored it was like they gave up. Sending off was harsh on Ricky O'sullivan, but those challenges aren't allowed anymore

the hawk
04/03/2012, 9:43 AM
Avondale and Corinthians was a rather poor affair for a quarter final,Avondale looked well up for it and deservedly took the lead with a mark sullivan goal after good work from caulfield .Corinthians got back in to it when they got a deserving penalty I don't know did Corinthians give up or did Avondale just up there game .very harsh sending off ,he was small bit late but didnt leave the ground and i diont think it was even 2 footed ,all in all scoreline flattered Avondale but no doubt they deserved to progress

footiefanatic
04/03/2012, 2:43 PM
Any one have any updates on the Everton match??

razor
04/03/2012, 3:01 PM
Any one have any updates on the Everton match??1-1 at HT
Everton were one up, Phoenix got a penalty to draw level

AvondaleNutter
04/03/2012, 3:55 PM
1-1 at HT
Everton were one up, Phoenix got a penalty to draw level
Do you have result razor?

razor
04/03/2012, 4:00 PM
2-2 ft

razor
04/03/2012, 7:54 PM
Cherry Orchard 3-0 Malahide
Killester 0-0 Verona

Sparky
04/03/2012, 11:45 PM
Cherry Orchard 3-0 Malahide
Killester 0-0 Verona

Depending on the draw, potential repeat of last years final? I thought Malahide were a dark horse this year. Dale will be hard to stop at this stage. Back to back would be a mean achievement. They did it before too!

razor
06/03/2012, 8:51 AM
Semi Final draw today, I'll have it up as soon as I get it.
FAI Senior Cup Draw as well

lawman
06/03/2012, 2:25 PM
Semi Final draw today, I'll have it up as soon as I get it.
FAI Senior Cup Draw as well

did I hear that the draw is on RTE? not sure if the telly or radio

razor
06/03/2012, 6:30 PM
Semi Final Draw

Cherry Orchard v Verona or Killester
Avondale United v Phoenix or Everton

final in Dublin

Fixtures to be played week-ending April 8, 2012.

Final to be played week-ending May 13, 2012.

Goggs
07/03/2012, 8:47 AM
Everton have a very tough replay Phoenix play there home matches on an artificial pitch gives them a fierce advantage plus it won't suit Evertons long ball game plan.

townhall tez
07/03/2012, 5:40 PM
God help the winners of Phoenix/Everton game,they have to play the best team in Cork on the worst pitch in Cork. It made good players look very silly at times last weekend and spoilt what should have been a great game.

AvondaleNutter
07/03/2012, 7:00 PM
God help the winners of Phoenix/Everton game,they have to play the best team in Cork on the worst pitch in Cork. It made good players look very silly at times last weekend and spoilt what should have been a great game.
The pitch is poor but that didn't ruin the game. There was some good football on show that day. Slight exaggeration with your post.

townhall tez
07/03/2012, 7:08 PM
If you ask most Avondale players they will tell you they hate playing in Avondale park. It was an awful venue for a quarter final of such a prestigious competition and in my opinion is not worthy of hosting a semi final of the Fai intermediate cup.

razor
07/03/2012, 9:02 PM
If you ask most Avondale players they will tell you they hate playing in Avondale park. It was an awful venue for a quarter final of such a prestigious competition and in my opinion is not worthy of hosting a semi final of the Fai intermediate cup.I would have to agree with you tez.

AvondaleNutter
07/03/2012, 9:18 PM
If you ask most Avondale players they will tell you they hate playing in Avondale park. It was an awful venue for a quarter final of such a prestigious competition and in my opinion is not worthy of hosting a semi final of the Fai intermediate cup.

I agreed that the pitch is terrible and I'm not denying that. I was saying the football played in Avondale vs cors game was very good despite the pitch being so poor