PDA

View Full Version : Who'da thunk it? Rovers and Bohs fans bickering!

sundance kid
08/09/2011, 12:17 PM
Having read through the accounts this morning, i can only assume that bohs are still using Hans Christian Andersen chartered accountants to do their books.

Dave_SRFC
08/09/2011, 12:26 PM
Having read through the accounts this morning, i can only assume that bohs are still using Hans Christian Andersen chartered accountants to do their books.
This is shocking news where did this all come from?

marinobohs
08/09/2011, 1:42 PM
......Yep, somebody should definately write to the FAI about that :rolleyes:

sundance kid
08/09/2011, 2:15 PM
no need. bohs membership are doing a good enough kamikaze job on their own

marinobohs
08/09/2011, 3:15 PM
no need. bohs membership are doing a good enough kamikaze job on their own

So just sticking to whining about it on FOOT.IE so ? I suppose thats an improvement :rolleyes:

sundance kid
08/09/2011, 3:27 PM
Who's whining? I think it's great. If you're a bohs member, are you happy with the accounts as filed?

marinobohs
09/09/2011, 10:16 AM
pfffffffffh accounts. Who needs to worry about them when you have a banter bus and a fancy dress match to attend.

Can see how the "nouveau" LOI fans dont get supporting a team (ask shams that were at Tolka, RDS, Santry) :rolleyes:

sundance kid
09/09/2011, 12:13 PM
Can see how the "nouveau" LOI fans dont get supporting a team (ask shams that were at Tolka, RDS, Santry) :rolleyes:

Marino, seeing as you won't let us know whether you're happy with the accounts filed, maybe you can tell us why, in light of your constant jibes about rovers so called hooligan problem, you're advocating a move for known bohs hooloigans to be given a clean slate and let back into dalymount?

Sean South
09/09/2011, 1:04 PM
The vultures jizzing in their pants I see

Dodge
09/09/2011, 1:57 PM
The vultures jizzing in their pants I see

As much as you at the thought of protesting about TV football?

marinobohs
09/09/2011, 2:44 PM
Marino, seeing as you won't let us know whether you're happy with the accounts filed, maybe you can tell us why, in light of your constant jibes about rovers so called hooligan problem, you're advocating a move for known bohs hooloigans to be given a clean slate and let back into dalymount?

Not happy with the accounts (as still recording trading losses) :confused: and not advocating "known bohs hooligans" be anything as I dont know any :confused:. I would certainly object to any convicted hooligan serving on our board though. Ever.:rolleyes:

Hope that allays your concerns so SK.

hoopy
10/09/2011, 1:18 PM
Not happy with the accounts (as still recording trading losses) :confused: and not advocating "known bohs hooligans" be anything as I dont know any :confused:. I would certainly object to any convicted hooligan serving on our board though. Ever.:rolleyes:

Hope that allays your concerns so SK.

Always meant to ask, what was this conviction for seeing as you seem to know so much about it?

marinobohs
12/09/2011, 12:14 PM

........Three days on and still no comment on scumrock hooligan behaviour on Friday night SK :confused:. Your interest in such matters obviously confined to OTHER clubs ?
Hoopy, details regarding conviction of shams director discussed on this forum previously and as nobody (even the usual hooped denial merchants) disputed the facts no need to revisit it.

.........tell us again about those mad, bad Derry fans instead :rolleyes:

sundance kid
12/09/2011, 1:10 PM
I've no problem stating that anybody found to have thrown anything onto the pitch on Friday should immediately be banned for at least the rest of this season, and shouldn't ever be let back without paying their share of the fine thats coming. If they were never let back i'd be happy.

Maybe you'd like to explain this comment you made about your own hooligans being allowed into dalymount.
"Clear the decks once and for all - amnesty for all those currently banned."

marinobohs
12/09/2011, 1:36 PM
I've no problem stating that anybody found to have thrown anything onto the pitch on Friday should immediately be banned for at least the rest of this season, and shouldn't ever be let back without paying their share of the fine thats coming. If they were never let back i'd be happy.

Maybe you'd like to explain this comment you made about your own hooligans being allowed into dalymount.
"Clear the decks once and for all - amnesty for all those currently banned."

...... off thread but just to bring it to an end. Read the thread and it is in reference to those banned for clashing (verbally) with Board members NOT hooligans (in the context you mean). I am unaware of any hoolie incidents in Dalymount in recent years, apart from the Glentoran game where no Bohs fans were involved. Historic bans at Dalymount were dealt with last year I went so far as to clarify this in subsequent post on the thread.

Great to see you are such an avid follower of Bohs.com, feel free to join in the discussion. BTW (as you brought it up) happy to have the respective recent records of Dalymount versus SDCC ground RE "incidents" compared anytime and the respective records of both clubs in dealing with the issue.

sundance kid
12/09/2011, 2:59 PM
Have read the thread thanks, and it's perfectly clear that you're pushing for all people banned to be let back in no matter what they've done. Then you get pulled up on your nonsense, and start to backtrack.
Very similar to your homophobic rant from earlier in the season actually.

marinobohs
12/09/2011, 3:11 PM
Have read the thread thanks, and it's perfectly clear that you're pushing for all people banned to be let back in no matter what they've done. Then you get pulled up on your nonsense, and start to backtrack.
Very similar to your homophobic rant from earlier in the season actually.

I made it clear the only time I want to see hooligan scum in Dalymount is in the away section when shams play there. As explained all those banned from Dalymount on hooligan grounds that wanted to regain admittance were dealt with by board LAST YEAR.

Therefore the only peolple currently banned (to the best of my knowledge) are those that "clashed" with board members.

As this all appears a little beyond your comprehension level perhaps you should content yourself with those witty songs about Zahed on the always ultra site :rolleyes: or issuing the odd press release about people throwing things in Derry.

pineapple stu
12/09/2011, 3:40 PM
Actually, thread closed. marinobohs and sundance kid can take it to PM if they want to continue their debate.