PDA

View Full Version : Dutch Preview

Pablo
09/07/2004, 6:09 PM
The President and sponsors dream of European football. The coach speaks provisionally kinder concerning 'het linkerrijtje'. And that seems indeed the most real aim for NEC, which had Saturday anyway already effort enough with the course sepulchre tactic of the Irish Cork city: 0-0. The duel between NEC and Cork city could captivate Saturday night no moment, but after result the Irish coach made stalemate Dolan of it nevertheless still a beautiful evening by placing Neeskens on a voetstuk continuously Nec-trainer Johan. The 125 kilos weighing Dolan radiated. He found it terrible to one table to be allowed sit with 'Johan the Second'. ''Ik weet that I look forward to there old, but then I was young, were Neeskens my large idool.'' Neeskens grijnsde that loftuiting - he had it in nijmegen already tijdje without doing - and saw that Dolan were sincere, but also the game saw through that its colleague played with liveliness. ''Dit stalemate does complete good. He pushes its team continuously in the underdogpositie. But a plough which is halfway the competition and Malmö eliminates by winning two times of that Sweden, is not at all this way weak. And that weet my colleague óók.'' The Irish Cork city - the selection exists for half from semi-profs - is a club without ambitions. At NEC lies that this season substantial differently. The nijmegen eendracht combination wants Europe in and the President is not frightened its ambitions public make. But Neeskens weet also that its selection large barrel as yet especially one is full question signs. Because the nijmeegse plough has become compared to the past calamity season indeed so much stronger? With the arrival of pot houses and Valencia defence - which last year kindest 62 goals received - really is stopped? Has the loss of clubtopscorer Youssouf Hersi been sufficiently overcome with the arrival of Said Boutahar? Will exaggerate blessureleed the narrow nijmeegse selection saved to remain? And how rapidly will NEC be able again present top peak hours? It are much vital questions which will ascertain eventually whether NEC will have this season omhoog or omlaag can. From the game against Cork city hardly a decent conclusion could be drawn. Eleven extreem fitte ieren built to ninety minutes muurtje on own half where NEC seldom could discover a gaatje in. Just in the slotkwartier could enforce the Nijmegenaren, which eighty per cent of the time had ball possession, chances. Rob Wielaert touched the lat, invaller Romano Denneboom tried with an acrobatic redundancy and also frank Demouge were at that stage twice near the opening hit. The ieren were not entitled to a stunt, already came which there almost then Billy Woods are head ball on the lat saw splashing. firstly aim ''Laten we our coming seasons at linkerrijtje'', Neeskens said which it finds not annoying that there are within its club other hooggeplaatsten those higher pronounce expectations dare: ''Onze President has rather called one time that we Europe would go in. Then he got right. Therefore of me he can this each season roepen.''

Pablo
09/07/2004, 6:12 PM
City a club without ambition? A reference to King Pats weight? i hope i lost something in the translation :mad:

come on Dutchies we are waiting :mad:

from the Gelderlander newspaper by the way

Counting Crow
09/07/2004, 7:47 PM
I hope their pre-match team talk is as confusing as that garbage.

What a load of dribble. :rolleyes:

GavinZac
09/07/2004, 9:39 PM
its translated by a machine from dutch to english, its hardly going to be seams heaney

sullanefc
10/07/2004, 1:43 AM
City a club without ambition? A reference to King Pats weight? i hope i lost something in the translation :mad:

come on Dutchies we are waiting :mad:

from the Gelderlander newspaper by the way

City a team without ambition? Couldn't be further from the truth. Our "125 kilo" manager expects. And so does Cork. Lets nail these dutchies at the cross. Rebel Army!!!

A face
10/07/2004, 10:46 AM
that could be a pre-match tactic .... they are trying to confuse us !! :D