PDA

View Full Version : he likes cork me thinks

gael353
09/09/2011, 12:34 AM
I was annoyed with the reffing of Tipp offical Jimmy MaKell last week, and in a game against shels at home earlier in the season. Very dubious pens awarded in both games against Limerick. Did a small search of ref appointments and came up with a few others. From this year on the 26/8 Wex 0 Cork 1 ref Jimmy McKell. sept 2010 Limerick v Cork 0 3 Jimmy McKell, Sept 2010 Shels v cork jimmy McKell, sept 2 2010 athlone v cork ref jimmy makell. That was only a few i could get from doing a small search but id like to see a full list of ref appointments over the last two seasons involving this official

joeSoap
09/09/2011, 8:29 AM
Trev, I love your cruades against refs and the conspiracy theories.
Surely the FAI decide upon refereeing appointments and this ref has no say how many times he gets cork.

outspoken
09/09/2011, 6:44 PM
Sounds a bit like Buttimer asking to referee Galway United last season.

El-Pietro
10/09/2011, 12:13 PM
he did us no favours against Wexford a few weeks ago anyway - hes appalingly bad

hotspur
12/09/2011, 1:26 PM
I was annoyed with the reffing of Tipp offical Jimmy MaKell last week, and in a game against shels at home earlier in the season. Very dubious pens awarded in both games against Limerick. Did a small search of ref appointments and came up with a few others. From this year on the 26/8 Wex 0 Cork 1 ref Jimmy McKell. sept 2010 Limerick v Cork 0 3 Jimmy McKell, Sept 2010 Shels v cork jimmy McKell, sept 2 2010 athlone v cork ref jimmy makell. That was only a few i could get from doing a small search but id like to see a full list of ref appointments over the last two seasons involving this official
Gael353 you must have alot of spare time.