View Full Version : I Need A Ticket...

legendz
07/09/2011, 3:56 PM
I need a ticket ticket, a ticket is what I need
hey hey
Well I need a ticket ticket, a ticket is what I need
hey hey
And I said I need ticket ticket, a ticket is what I need
And if I share with you my story would you give me a ticket for Kerry v Dublin?!

Mr A
07/09/2011, 5:26 PM
hey hey
hey hey
And if I share with you my story would you give me a ticket for Kerry v Dublin?!

Nope.

BonnieShels
07/09/2011, 9:15 PM
I haz 2! I'mma keeping my 2! Yuss!

Mr A
08/09/2011, 4:31 PM
More seriously, your best bet is if you happen to be friendly with someone who is involved with the GAA but from a county where demand may not be massive. Kilkenny perhaps?

culloty82
08/09/2011, 8:04 PM
Mr A's right, but unfortunately, what generally happens is that hurling clubs will swap their football allocation with clubs in the other county, so unless you're well in with a club player, you'll probably be out of luck.

bluemovie
11/09/2011, 4:28 PM
My father and my nephew got their tickets sorted today so I'm next on the list. Fingers crossed. I've been to the last ten All Irelands Kerry have been in. The ol' lad has been to them all since 1961.

legendz
11/09/2011, 7:07 PM
I'm trying all angles and sources. If I was living in Kerry I'd have gone for the GAA Season Ticket but working in Limerick, I go to games up here as well. I got tickets in Dublin on the day in '09 but that won't be happening this time around.

Real ale Madrid
12/09/2011, 1:37 PM
If I was living in Kerry I'd have gone for the GAA Season Ticket but working in Limerick,.

Yeah - Its a tough long trek from Limerick to Killarney / Tralee !!! No sympathy for you now!

You're best bet is to go up on the day anyway - you'll always pick something up.

Kingdom
13/09/2011, 2:44 PM
This is the hardest year since they've been back in the big time. I'd normally be sorted for tickets from a source really high in Croke Park, but it's not happening this year. To be fair I can't go on Sunday anyway, as the person knows, so I'd be passing them to my cousins, that could be it!

BonnieShels
13/09/2011, 3:43 PM
Mine are due in the post... now... where be they?

legendz
17/09/2011, 10:57 AM
hey hey
hey hey

I got ticket!

BonnieShels
17/09/2011, 11:14 AM
See ya there lad!

legendz
17/09/2011, 11:20 AM
Looking forward to the game. Ye's Dubs are generally good craic. Nothing like the Tyrone crowd who keep to themselves and are so serious!

BonnieShels
17/09/2011, 11:29 AM
???

The tyrone crowd are the best of the lot!
Ye Kerry heads are onto the n7 so quickly normally you never get the good side.

Allez les Bleus!

paul_oshea
18/09/2011, 9:46 PM
This is the hardest year since they've been back in the big time. I'd normally be sorted for tickets from a source really high in Croke Park, but it's not happening this year. To be fair I can't go on Sunday anyway, as the person knows, so I'd be passing them to my cousins, that could be it!

I normally sort a ticket for a fella from dublin whose parents are from kilkenny and kerry respectively. He was going to fly over to me saturday last min to get a ticket. A mate of my brothers and a generally nice fella, i feel sorry that i didnt sort him one as thought i might get one. Hopefully he got to be there today anyway.