PDA

View Full Version : Mns 29-8-11

CuanaD
29/08/2011, 5:44 PM
I wonder will Con mention Shamrock Rovers at all tonight?
;)

After last weeks show being slated here for it's focus away from LOI teams (I still enjoyed it tho'), I'd say this one will be good!

A face
29/08/2011, 6:47 PM
Some nice games in the Cup draw, Rovers coverage was great as well. Both goal scorers were ex-Cork City players so its good to see them do well.

adamd164
29/08/2011, 6:49 PM
Cup quarter final draw:

Drogs/Dundalk vs Bohs
Cork City vs St Pats
Rovers/Monaghan vs Shamrock/UCD
Sheriff vs Limerick

Jofspring
29/08/2011, 8:03 PM
Did my ears deceive me or did I not hear Con say its a good draw because Sligo and Shams in the final again could be on the cards if results go the right way :confused:

bluewhitearmy
29/08/2011, 8:04 PM
Did my ears deceive me or did I not hear Con say its a good draw because Sligo and Shams in the final again could be on the cards if results go the right way :confused:

They were all talking about it.

Lim till i die
29/08/2011, 8:06 PM
On second glance our penalty against Bray was probably a penalty alright!!

A face
29/08/2011, 9:15 PM
Having seen the footage Lims did well against Bray alright, considering Bray were flying it for most of the season.

MeathDrog
29/08/2011, 9:20 PM
Was never a red in the Drogs V Dundalk game..

Jofspring
29/08/2011, 9:29 PM
Having seen the footage Lims did well against Bray alright, considering Bray were flying it for most of the season.

And we where down to the bare bones which is even better. Sheriff with all respects to them is our best chance of progression with the squad the way it is. In saying that by the time the cup game comes around we may have nothing else to play for barr the cup.

brendy_éire
30/08/2011, 7:51 AM
Bit strange that there was no mention of the League Cup.

Dave_SRFC
30/08/2011, 7:56 AM
Mickey mouse competition surely?

WindmillWarrior
30/08/2011, 9:54 AM
Was never a red in the Drogs V Dundalk game..

Was never a penalty either. very debatable if there was any contact at all. F*cking Hancock, he came flying in and couldn't wait to flash his lovely shiny red card.

Shelsman
30/08/2011, 10:03 PM
Realised at 19:05 last Monday that I had missed the start so decided to watch it on the internet during the week. Just watched the whole flippin' thing now and they cut the ENTIRE Europa League breakthrough from the internet version of MNS. It does say on the link that it has been edited due to TV rights but I mean they only had to leave out the clips from Serbian TV or whatever, not the f***in discussion afterwards -which was the whole thing I wanted to see. So not only do RTE f*** it up royally by not paying for the match in the first place, they then f*** it up a second time. Unbelievable.

dfx-
31/08/2011, 12:16 AM
Was never a penalty either. very debatable if there was any contact at all. F*cking Hancock, he came flying in and couldn't wait to flash his lovely shiny red card.

A controversial red card for Dundalk's opposition in a game that Hancock is refereeing? Such a thing would never happen...

osarusan
31/08/2011, 2:15 AM
Is the crappy 1 x 2 inch screen on the RTE website the only way to watch this?

bullit
31/08/2011, 2:24 AM
Is the crappy 1 x 2 inch screen on the RTE website the only way to watch this?
Can you not find your way "Noob" :rolleyes:

bullit
31/08/2011, 3:50 AM
Soz Osarusan,i was joking.
MNS for me, opens in realtime.Slow as fcuk.
Options too realtime ??

Candystripe
02/09/2011, 2:17 AM

Mickey mouse competition surely?

But it would give Derry city over €120,000 in gate money (if we meet the glens and Linfield) plus/including prize money to qualify! Looks like we will through the league position anyway but, hey we'll need everything we can get to try and finish 2nd next season behind Shamrock rovers! ;)