PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck On Sunday

Queenstown Ram
06/07/2004, 6:13 PM
Best wishes to Cork City on Sunday.

I'm hoping to get there. It will be my first time at the Cross. Where can I get a ticket?

Gary
06/07/2004, 6:17 PM
Horseshoe (next to the ground), the Club Shop (inside the ground), Cummins' Sprts in town (i think), Lennox' chipper, and a few other that dont spring to mind.

Counting Crow
06/07/2004, 9:02 PM
Cheers Queenstown Ram - glad of the support.....

...... that is I presume you'll be supporting us of course! ;)

paudie
07/07/2004, 12:41 PM
Best wishes to Cork City on Sunday.

I'm hoping to get there. It will be my first time at the Cross. Where can I get a ticket?

Don't forget tickets are €16 up to Sunday and €20 on the day.

Queenstown Ram
07/07/2004, 6:46 PM
Cheers Queenstown Ram - glad of the support.....

...... that is I presume you'll be supporting us of course! ;)

Cork City all the way on Sunday!!!!

DolansWaistcoat
07/07/2004, 6:57 PM
Nice 1 bud.

Wear something green if ya can,def no ramblers shirts,we'll see enough of them for the Keano game. ;)

cobhrambler 16
07/07/2004, 8:43 PM
Cork City all the way on Sunday!!!!
:confused: :rolleyes: :confused:

DolansWaistcoat
08/07/2004, 8:39 AM
He's just getting behind his fellow Cork/Irish team in a competetive game with top european oppisition,the same as myself and most other city fans or just eircom league fans for that matter would be doing if,and thats a big IF the ramblers ever got to play in europe again. :rolleyes: :eek:

Gandhi
08/07/2004, 9:56 AM
Yeah just like we'll all be supporting Shels in the Champions League... :eek:
My God, what have I just said...I suppose I do want them to do well though, even though I've felt a bit allergic to them since Ollie Cahill moved there :(

City Hero
08/07/2004, 12:48 PM
Yeah just like we'll all be supporting Shels in the Champions League... :eek:
My God, what have I just said...I suppose I do want them to do well though, even though I've felt a bit allergic to them since Ollie Cahill moved there :(

Shels better be prepared for an embarrassing defeat. They don't have the passing game for european competition. When was the last time they have done well in europe. Only Bohs, City & on occasion Shams have the ability to do well in europe.

niamh
08/07/2004, 6:09 PM
Their European record is shocking alright.