PDA

View Full Version : Nacho's for Watford!

Pages : [1] 2

liam88
06/07/2004, 10:57 AM
Nacho Novo has gone to Watford after Watford and their bitter rivals struggled to sign him.
HE now claims to have "supported [Watford] since I was a kid in Spain" :rolleyes:
Bas luck to ya in the next season and last time I looked NAchos were something you ate with chilli sauce :D

lopez
06/07/2004, 11:07 AM
Didn't Maurice Johnson say the same when he signed for Watford in 1989? :D

Plastic Paddy
06/07/2004, 12:38 PM
Didn't Maurice Johnson say the same when he signed for Watford in 1989? :D

"Le petit merde"? :mad: 'Sfunny, I actually liked him when he did sign for Watford back in 1983. When he reneged on an agreement with the powers of good to sign for "Watford", I was not a happy chappy, oh no.

Football. A funny old game, innit? :rolleyes:

:mad: PP

drinkfeckarse
06/07/2004, 1:09 PM
Nacho Novo has gone to Watford after Watford and their bitter rivals struggled to sign him.
HE now claims to have "supported [Watford] since I was a kid in Spain" :rolleyes:

Made my day this morning when I heard that on the radio over here :D The best thing was I work next to a "Watford" fan who believed it :D Oh how I laughed....... :D

lopez
06/07/2004, 2:37 PM
Someone told me years back that while he was in Barcelona when Grenada got invaded (1983?) and it kicked off with the krusties he noticed that Watford got quite good support in Catalonia. Apparently during their Anglo-Spanish Cup Winners Cup final defeat against Dynamo Tossa de Mar in 72 they were impressed that the rioting Watford fans made the guardia civil put on their helmets before kicking f*ck out of them. :eek: Perhaps Senor Queso ees from Barcelona. :D

Plastic Paddy
06/07/2004, 3:05 PM
Someone told me years back that while he was in Barcelona when Grenada got invaded (1983?) and it kicked off with the krusties he noticed that Watford got quite good support in Catalonia. Apparently during their Anglo-Spanish Cup Winners Cup final defeat against Dynamo Tossa de Mar in 72 they were impressed that the rioting Watford fans made the guardia civil put on their helmets before kicking f*ck out of them. :eek: Perhaps Senor Queso ees from Barcelona. :D

"Watford" are the only club ever to be presented with a European trophy in their dressing room. It was, as you rightly surmise, due to their "fans" rioting on the pitch outside. IIRC, they are the only team in European club history denied the right to defend their trophy.

Ahh, the peepil... :rolleyes:

:ball: PP

Plastic Paddy
06/07/2004, 5:35 PM
You,Sir stole this from the Luton MB :D !Reg Dwight? will be most upset.....

I most certainly did not, Sir! Knowledge is not merely the preserve of the enlightened. :D

:D PP

sylvo
06/07/2004, 10:27 PM
"Watford" are the only club ever to be presented with a European trophy in their dressing room. It was, as you rightly surmise, due to their "fans" rioting on the pitch outside. IIRC, they are the only team in European club history denied the right to defend their trophy.

Ahh, the peepil... :rolleyes:

So does this mean on saturday when I drag the Sylvo waggon round Hempsted rd past Watford high st onto the Rickmansworth road, we're going to have to stop and let bloke's in colourful uniform's who are pumping out some drum and bass and a load of old gezzer's with high visabilaty vest's over their suit's march past us on down the queen's highway, I ain't stopping man. :D

liam88
07/07/2004, 9:24 AM
The lol march in Watford?!?!

I didn't know they did marches in England-I thought I had to travel up to Scotland or Nord Iron to throw all those SJC's I knicked off cars at 'em!

Come to think of it I saw a chap in a Nord IRon shirt walking along through Surrey the other day! Was about to lean out the sun-roof and shout Tiocfaidh Ar La at him but we were going to fast :D

liam88
07/07/2004, 9:59 AM
Sylvo was extracting the Michael,but these dinosaurs appear in ......Portsmouth,

Anybody up for heading down there for a day oot? 5 points for each one you can get with a plastic bottle :D

10 if ya knock that flute out their hands ;)

Plastic Paddy
07/07/2004, 10:21 AM
Anybody up for heading down there for a day oot? 5 points for each one you can get with a plastic bottle :D

10 if ya knock that flute out their hands ;)

Liam, old son, if you've ever seen these *******s marching in the flesh, you wouldn't be joking like that. They won't even let their own get in the way. Civil liberties and all that. :rolleyes:

lopez
07/07/2004, 11:24 AM
Liam, old son, if you've ever seen these *******s marching in the flesh, you wouldn't be joking like that. They won't even let their own get in the way. Civil liberties and all that.Ah c'mon lads! It's a cultural festival. Only a bit o' craic ffs. :D

I believe that Watford the town has yet to see a march although my contacts up the M1 in Little Lahore tell me that there were plans to have a spin off of this 'great day' but decided against it when the good residents of the town were not going to stand idly by as is expected of them in the O6C.

Closed Account 2
08/07/2004, 8:22 AM
I live in the delightful town, well 4 miles from it anyway...

Its ok, good for shops.

liam88
08/07/2004, 11:07 AM
Liam, old son, if you've ever seen these *******s marching in the flesh, you wouldn't be joking like that. They won't even let their own get in the way. Civil liberties and all that. :rolleyes:

No way!Unless,you'want to cash in a Life Insurance policy....PP's right....poss.even understated their attitude.....tunnel vision understates their arrogance!

Ma dad thanks you both for providing me with good advice and saving me from getting beaten up by loyalists :D
Which one is DG going on-or his he going "up the Sh*nkill" as they say :rolleyes:

Plastic Paddy
08/07/2004, 11:57 AM
I live in the delightful town, well 4 miles from it anyway...

Its ok, good for shops.

And that's about it. It's the chav capital of the Home Counties: http://www.chavscum.co.uk/

A great place to be out on Saturday night. Not.

I went to school in Rickmansworth, btw. Whereabouts are you living?

:) PP

lopez
08/07/2004, 12:02 PM
And that's about it. It's the chav capital of the Home Counties: http://www.chavscum.co.uk/This is fightin' talk, PP. Everyone knows the Chav capital of the Home counties is Chesham. :D Good site though: Fancy a couple of those T-shirts myself. ;)

Closed Account 2
08/07/2004, 3:11 PM
And that's about it. It's the chav capital of the Home Counties: http://www.chavscum.co.uk/

A great place to be out on Saturday night. Not.

I went to school in Rickmansworth, btw. Whereabouts are you living?

:) PP

Northwood, near "Moor Park" station.

Plastic Paddy
08/07/2004, 3:12 PM
Northwood, near "Moor Park" station.

Nice, nice. I can smell the money from here. ;)

Closed Account 2
08/07/2004, 3:20 PM
yeah sadly I'm "between houses" at the moment - ive finished uni and am moving out of my house there and have the prospect of living at home again till i get a job.

liam88
08/07/2004, 3:30 PM
Edmundo-will you be joining us at Fulham?

PP-I'm finally gonna get you that pint! :D

Plastic Paddy
08/07/2004, 3:42 PM
PP-I'm finally gonna get you that pint! :D

I'm licking my lips already kiddo, I've worked up one helluva thirst! :)

Closed Account 2
08/07/2004, 3:46 PM
the Fulham - Celtic match ? might do, when is it exactly and how much does it cost ? also is it at Craven Cottage or Loftus Road ? If its not that expensive I might, but ive spent a fair bit of money going to the matches v Nigeria and the Dutch and am def. going to Paris.

liam88
08/07/2004, 7:26 PM
the Fulham - Celtic match ? might do, when is it exactly and how much does it cost ? also is it at Craven Cottage or Loftus Road ? If its not that expensive I might, but ive spent a fair bit of money going to the matches v Nigeria and the Dutch and am def. going to Paris.

First things first-round here we have to refer to it as Fulham vs Luton town-we'll explain later ;) But aye it is Fulham vs the hoops :D
It's the first ever match back at Craven Cottage-they invited 'Luton' because we have the best fans, and it's on the 18th of July.
You'll want to be private messaging a certain member of this forum for tickets-I'll PM you his username rather than put it in the open ;)
Hope to see ya there mate, but I can't promise you a drink to, I'm only a poor student :rolleyes:

Pat O' Banton
08/07/2004, 8:53 PM
First things first-round here we have to refer to it as Fulham vs Luton town-we'll explain later ;) But aye it is Fulham vs the hoops :D
It's the first ever match back at Craven Cottage-they invited 'Luton' because we have the best fans, and it's on the 18th of July.
You'll want to be private messaging a certain member of this forum for tickets-I'll PM you his username rather than put it in the open ;)
Hope to see ya there mate, but I can't promise you a drink to, I'm only a poor student :rolleyes:

Would hate to be a Fulham fan at the moment, their pre season fixture list is
10th July v Watford
18th July v Luton
24th July v Watford

Well according to this website anyway ;)

lopez
08/07/2004, 9:51 PM
Northwood, near "Moor Park" station. :eek: :eek: That's the Bel Air of West Hertfordshire.

Closed Account 2
08/07/2004, 11:30 PM
It a nice place to live, very residential and handy for London (35 mins on Tube). There's not too much around tho except lots of houses apart from that, 2 newsagents, a decent but pricey Indian restaurant, a not very good Chinese and thats about it.

If you think its swankey you should check out Gerrard's Cross, Denham or the Chalfonts - houses there are as big as museums.

Has anyone been to Craven Cottage before ? Ive been 3 times, twice in div 1 once in the FA Cup... last time was around 1999-2000 tho. Its ok but the away end was uncovered - it rained and everyone got soaked.

septic_trunks
09/07/2004, 12:02 AM
just to let you all know lads, we'll be thinking of you on monday when were exercising our civil and religious liberties and enjoying our culture ... whats your culture actually involve? kicking a ball the wrong side of the bar , spud pickin and talking in " garlic " or perhaps allowing the vatican to conduct private investigations into the ongoings of your church :confused: anyway enjoy yourselves on monday chaps , we are the people ..... tiocfaidh ar choo-choo :D :D :D

Plastic Paddy
09/07/2004, 5:41 AM
just to let you all know lads, we'll be thinking of you on monday when were exercising our civil and religious liberties and enjoying our culture ... whats your culture actually involve? kicking a ball the wrong side of the bar , spud pickin and talking in " garlic " or perhaps allowing the vatican to conduct private investigations into the ongoings of your church :confused: anyway enjoy yourselves on monday chaps , we are the people ..... tiocfaidh ar choo-choo

It's "dinosaurs" with an 'o', Brother Outspan. Good to see your expensive State-funded "grammar" education wasn't wasted on rudiments such as spelling. And as for apostrophes? That was only for 'A' level students of English, was it? Still, I imagine you came top of the class in narrow-mindedness and bigotry, eh? ;) Oh, and marching. "Civil and religious liberties", my arse. Taking liberties, more like. :rolleyes:

March all you want to. Just keep it to your own areas; yes, the ones where all the Kaffliks are slowly moving in and taking your houses and jobs. It's not paranoia; we really are out-breeding you...

lopez
09/07/2004, 8:10 AM
re dinasaurs...Mea culpa lads.:o Shouldn't have mentioned Chesham. :rolleyes: I knew Cleetus would get upset and come on here.
whats your culture actually involve? kicking a ball the wrong side of the bar...You mean like Mr. Posh Spice in Lisbon? Now Cleetus, mama needs some loving. I think it's time you went back to see her. :D

sylvo
09/07/2004, 10:28 AM
[QUOTE=septic_trunks]just to let you all know lads, we'll be thinking of you on monday when were exercising our civil and religious liberties and enjoying our culture ... whats your culture actually involve? kicking a ball the wrong side of the bar , spud pickin and talking in " garlic " or perhaps allowing the vatican to conduct private investigations into the ongoings of your church :confused: anyway enjoy yourselves on monday chaps , we are the people ..... tiocfaidh ar choo-choo

F**kin brillant post, a culture that involve's walking down the middle of the road insted of the pavement, but why wait till monday, they have the big one in Donegal this saturday, should take yerself over there and just see how much the local's enjoy it to, they make a furtune out of them and they think it's the best fancy dress party going.
Also you should go to the one down in whitehall in London and see how yer fellow British citizen's view it. All my English workmate's who got caught up in it said to me ''what a bunch of w***er's your welcome to have em''. :eek:
But man as for the obsession with the elderly old man from Poland who live's in Italy, your the only w***er going on about him no one else seem's that worried about what him and homie's in central Rome say. :D

Pat O' Banton
09/07/2004, 12:04 PM
Sylvo, don't forget its about that time of year for Mr. O' Loan to go to West London and pratices his 'civil and religious liberties' (after drinking a skinfull), that has become part of such a part of our heritage and tradition. Well he's marched down the middle of the road after Luton's freindly games for the past two years and surely that counts as tradition ;)

liam88
09/07/2004, 12:51 PM
I'm a big fan of the Pope myself and looking foward to going to Italy to see him siometime in the near future :)

As for the 'range order all ya floggin do is march around with flute going "twelth, 1690, no surrender WHEY!"........erm yea :rolleyes:
The old dutchman actually 'won' on the FIRST of July ya eejit, ye just cannae work a calander!
Like ma signature says-we want a re-match, and believe me mate, 2016 onward WE'LL be the ones in the middle of the road because we'll have our 6 counties back!

No surrender, no surrender, no surrender to the UDA :D :D :D

"Ireland hearby claims Surrey, Kent, Hampshire, Sussex, Middlesex and Devon -you get 6 of our counties, we'll have siz of yours!"

Classic!

liam88
09/07/2004, 2:01 PM
Aw brilliant I'll deffinatley be over for that! Wasn't yet born when he last came to England unfortunatley

Pat O' Banton
09/07/2004, 3:24 PM
Sorry Liam can't agree with you here. All that happened on the 1st/12th July 1690 was that a Dutch King's army defeated an English kings army on Irish soil, a sort of FA Cup semi final neutral ground type thing, if you will. As for Irish independence whoever won would not have made the blindest bit of difference to Irish independence as I think that James Stuart cared little for that concept. James Connolly writes on this subject at lenght at the start of 'Labour in Irish History.' Indeed some would argue that the Catholic church has been one of the biggest backers of British rule in Ireland from the moment that the Pope gave his blessing on English invasion.
As another point (I believe) the Pope (can't remember which one) rang out the Papal bells when news of Williams victory came through, he was delighted at the defeat of one of Louis of France's allies, wonder if anyones told big Ian (or little Ian for that matter) :eek:

liam88
09/07/2004, 3:41 PM
Fair play to ya Pat!
I'm an Irish Catholic and I don't like the Orange order-that's about it.

Oh and I support Luton town-talking of which-are you guys getting off the tube a Putney bridge?

Dav are ya still gonna e-mail/pm me?

Pat O' Banton
09/07/2004, 4:18 PM
Fair play to ya Pat!
I'm an Irish Catholic and I don't like the Orange order-that's about it.

Oh and I support Luton town-talking of which-are you guys getting off the tube a Putney bridge?

Dav are ya still gonna e-mail/pm me?

Hombre completely agree with you on the OO, which still see themselves as a colourful power walking club and can't see how the discrimination in their consitution can poss. offend anyone.
BTW I equally wonder how the good Dr. Ian and his followers would have reacted to the discrimination that was meeted out to all non High church followers contained in the Act of Settlement? Would they be quite as happy to march and celebrate good king Billy's victory? :confused:
Sorry about the rant have to work late, Friday night and it has to be this weekend that Mrs O' Banton isn't around to tell me what time to be home. So now I'm in the mood for a rant and on a role!

Am poss doing a reccy of the surrounding areas of Fulham tomorrow to check out pubs and decent meeting points (and to have a pint :) ) so will let you know more about meeting up on Monday.

lopez
09/07/2004, 10:32 PM
Totally agree with you P O'B on the Polish King and his predecessors. Bunch of w*nkers most of them, like most royalty. I've mellowed slightly in time over the RC church but when me and Conchita met I was very anti. So strong were some of my views on the pope, the theology behind much of RC, and last - but certainly not least - its record in Ireland and Spain, that she claimed that I was some sort of 'anti-Christ' that the nuns had previously warned her about. The alarming thing for her was that I wasn't an atheist and therefore I was sounding like a Prod.

As for the RC church and Ireland, they are virtually on par with Britain IMO. It was Adrian IV who gave the green light for England's 12C invasion. And they made a nice mint in missionary work on the backs of the empire once the penal laws were repealed. Finally, did you know that there was a portrait hanging in Stormont of el papa blessing the Dutch a*se bandit until the hysterical TD and ex murdering pig John Nixon did a Rambo on the painting? For more info on the hypocrisy of these Rome based scroungers see http://www.fantompowa.net/Flame/pope_cut_out_of_.htm. Maybe Cleetus might take a peek if he can find someone to read it for him.

Sylvo, don't forget its about that time of year for Mr. O' Loan to go to West London and pratices his 'civil and religious liberties' (after drinking a skinfull), that has become part of such a part of our heritage and tradition. Well he's marched down the middle of the road after Luton's freindly games for the past two years and surely that counts as tradition ;)Was he the bloke that I joined in with that wee song about an item of clothing worn at Derry, Aughrim, Enniskillen and the Boyne? Top songer! :eek:

Pat O' Banton
09/07/2004, 11:40 PM
Was he the bloke that I joined in with that wee song about an item of clothing worn at Derry, Aughrim, Enniskillen and the Boyne? Top songer! :eek:

Yeah comrade that’s the man, the previous season he brought the whole of the Uxbridge Road to a standstill by marching down the middle of it of it on the 13th July claiming it was his constitutional right to do so (luckily Mrs O’ Banton talked him out of the road before the rozzers seen him.) :D Ah yes last year you gave a blast of that lovely ballad yourself, while me and Sylvo tried to move away from the Neds / Chavs, behind us who were beginning to get confused and angry

Still confused meself about my views on the Church, am somewhere along the lines of Archbishop Oscar Romero who, as you know advocated a form of revolutionary theology, but in fairness don’t know enough about his views on the hierarchical structure of the Church to properly comment.

Would say that the Churches role, through, in Europe has a lot to answer for. In the Twentieth century alone the facilitation of dictatorship in Spain (through Opus Dei, even cementing the dictatorship through devising Franco’s economic policy) and Italy with the do nothing attitude while Jews were lead to their deaths on top of the Treaty of Rome made with Mussolini to cement his rule over Italy.

As for their role in Ireland, GWA would have to read an essay from several parties on here if we were all to give examples of the Churches nefarious influence there. :mad:

Closed Account 2
10/07/2004, 1:11 AM
Would say that the Churches role, through, in Europe has a lot to answer for. In the Twentieth century alone the facilitation of dictatorship in Spain (through Opus Dei, even cementing the dictatorship through devising Franco’s economic policy) and Italy with the do nothing attitude while Jews were lead to their deaths on top of the Treaty of Rome made with Mussolini to cement his rule over Italy.

I'm not sure the church / pope would have been able to stop the Holocaust even if they had complained. Essentially with Nazism you had a what almost amounted to a political religion, im pretty sure Mussolini (and certain Hitler) would have ignored the pope. The Nazis were hell-bent on destroying the Jews, even as their Reich was falling apart and with allied troops over the Rhine and Oder they still didnt shut the camps. Its a shame the Pope didnt try tho.

I myself dont do religion anymore, this isnt a dig on people who do, it's just I dont find the idea that appealing.

Dont really know cack-in-his-trunks is on about as I'm not a follower of the pope and speak more Italian, French and German than "garlic". Still I doubt he's ever left the field he was born in so its not really a suprise he's got a backward attitude. If he wants to go on his little Disneyworld Parade then its fine by me, just one question why does the whole thing look like a Tropicana-factory funeral ?

lopez
10/07/2004, 9:06 AM
The RC's attitude to the Nazis still rankles Jews and IMO good reason: Speaking to one Jew I worked with this centres around the a. lack of ex-communication for Catholic Nazis after the war and b. the help that Pope Pius XII administration gave to fleeing Nazis heading to South America. This has nothing to do with stopping the holocaust but everything with dealing with its aftermath.

In Germany the Nazis never gained much electoral support in Catholic parts of the country but that didn't prevent individual RC anti-semitism colluding with Hitler. One example is Austria whom it was said made very poor Nazis but very good anti-semites. The Lutheran church was incorporated by the NSDAP but the RC church wasn't. Perhaps this was as a result of the concordat between Pius XII and Hitler.

As for Opus Dei, nice to see Juan Pablo granting a beatification to its founder...Not! :mad:

Ah yes last year you gave a blast of that lovely ballad yourself, while me and Sylvo tried to move away from the Neds / Chavs, behind us who were beginning to get confused and angry.
Don't remember the chavs because of the copious ammount of Red Stripe I had previously consumed but I'm glad to hear I got the words right.

liam88
10/07/2004, 10:18 AM
The Pope rewarded and thanked the allies for liberating Italy :)

lopez
10/07/2004, 10:49 AM
The Pope rewarded and thanked the allies for liberating Italy :)That's exactly what Pope's tend to do best. They'd sleep with the devil if it meant that their privilages were secure. This may not have been the case with the Russians - although I'm sure you've read Animal Farm and see how the crow gets rewarded with beer by the pigs even though the pigs claim that the crow's superstition is the enemy of the animals - but it certainly was with either the Nazis or the Anglo-Americans. Pius probably kept a double sided portrait in his office of Hitler on one side and Churchill on the other for any eventualities. No wonder he 'blessed' them before ensuring that a load of Nazis escaped to Spain and then Latin America.

Popes are followers of realpolitik as is shown with their blessing of King William the fruit and their excommunicating of the Fenians two centuries later, and unlike the Danish (and Protestant) King Christian X who had some morality and at least stuck up for his Jewish subjects even if he was physically powerless to prevent their deportation (In the end Denmark lost only a tiny number of Jews to the gas chambers).

One should never of course mix the evil of certain individuals with the Christianity they claim to represent, and this is where I personally draw the line. If you are interested, John Cornwell's 'Hitler’s Pope, The Secret History of Pius XII' is a good examination of this evil little man, coming from what he describes himself as a former unconditional Catholic. No doubt Pius will be made a saint one day, though.

sylvo
10/07/2004, 12:03 PM
That's exactly what Pope's tend to do best. They'd sleep with the devil if it meant that their privilages were secure.

Hey in amongst all this Pope dissing I hope you ain't dissing Pope Sylvester III cause if you are that's fighting talk, that bloke could party, he partyed so hard that he was banjaxed before his 24th birthday, apperently he was like a member of the Happy Monday's made Tommy F look like a newsreader on Ulster television.
As for all this talk about the church, i've alway's felt that Ireland would be much better if the majority religon was Buddisim, and the minoraty religon in the country mostly situated in Ulster would be the Hari Krisna's, if that was the case they could still dress up in orange, march down the street's banging drum's and singing and shouting but instead of having David Trimble and Iain paisley and his puppy Iain jnr as leader's they could have Boy George and Ringo Starr, hari hari hari :)

sylvo
10/07/2004, 12:26 PM
Sorry Liam can't agree with you here. All that happened on the 1st/12th July 1690 was that a Dutch King's army defeated an English kings army on Irish soil, a sort of FA Cup semi final neutral ground type thing, if you will. As for Irish independence whoever won would not have made the blindest bit of difference to Irish independence as I think that James Stuart cared little for that concept. James Connolly writes on this subject at lenght at the start of 'Labour in Irish History.' Indeed some would argue that the Catholic church has been one of the biggest backers of British rule in Ireland from the moment that the Pope gave his blessing on English invasion.
As another point (I believe) the Pope (can't remember which one) rang out the Papal bells when news of Williams victory came through, he was delighted at the defeat of one of Louis of France's allies, wonder if anyones told big Ian (or little Ian for that matter) :eek:

Spot on, Pope Adrian IV other wise known as Nicholas Breakspear, who said that Ireland should be invaded.
As for all this marching all summer by right they should be marching over here all summer if they want to wind anyone up seeing that it was an English king they defeted, so they should be trying to wind up the English middle and upper classes with their marches.
As for old septic trunk's and his day of national pride on monday, i wonder will he take part in that other national event that happen's when all these lad's get together to celebrate their culture and that's the mass punch up and shoot out not over king Billy but over who's king of the ganjaa, Charlie and smack trade. :D

lopez
10/07/2004, 1:00 PM
As for all this marching all summer by right they should be marching over here all summer if they want to wind anyone up seeing that it was an English king they defeted, so they should be trying to wind up the English middle and upper classes with their marches.Why do you think me and O'Loan broke into that old folk song and started strutting like we were Foghorn Leghorn walking into a Chicken farm. Apart from the noise, general incovenience and the intended slight on half the population I don't understand it. :confused: El Siete Trunks (for it is he, non?!): It was an English King getting beaten by a Dutch one (who also happened to be his son-in-law), stoopid! Happened now - as in King Sven I getting beaten by King Richard of Aadvocaat - I'd be out with my hi-vi chucking a broom handle in the air like a planter. :D

sylvo
10/07/2004, 3:15 PM
I'm pretty glad that ould septic w**k came along, cause there has been some serious jazz being talked. I'm sure if he stuck around long enough he would have found out that he ain't the only one with a gripe with some of the posse from the big sqaure by the river Tiber.
I guess he's to busy for the next few day's swinging punch's with his homie's beside big bonfire's over who is king ganjaa, king Charlie and king smack, aahhh pure culture. :D

lopez
10/07/2004, 11:05 PM
To paraphrase the fat bloke with the cigar and STILL :cool: the only British PM to have played at Celtic Park, W Belfast: 'Never in the course of human history has such an intellectual discussion been conducted by so many, been started by such a gimp.' :D Tiochfaid ar choo-choo as they say in 'garlic'. :D :D

sylvo
11/07/2004, 11:48 AM
He's not old el sietes or whatever his name was come back with another name change. :cool: I bet he'll be enjoying the game today involving his fellow Ulster men putting a ball over the bar. ;)

liam88
11/07/2004, 12:56 PM
'Never in the course of human history has such an intellectual discussion been conducted by so many, been started by such a gimp.'
Me? :confused:

lopez
11/07/2004, 11:44 PM
Me? :confused:Tranquilo Guillermo, I'm talking about our new friend Septic Peg. Happy Orangemans' day everybody! :eek: