PDA

View Full Version : A Special Thanks To The Rebel Army...

Peadar
06/07/2004, 9:00 AM
Lads, I know many of you may feel that this goes without saying but the way the Rebel Army looked out for each other this weekend was fantastic.
In this day and age it's great to see that people are still decent.
As a result of the combined efforts of a few of us, the trip cost me less than EUR250
I hope that we do progress in Europe so that as many people as possible can experience the European adventure.
Well done lads.

ian
06/07/2004, 9:08 AM
Yes lads will done it was good in malmo i was not there for the game in holland but we see what will happen on sunday next.

James
06/07/2004, 9:24 AM
yea dead right peadar, cheers for staying in Osheas till 4.30/5ish drinking with me :)..

Special thanks to Noelle for sorting me out in getting a lift from Nimejen back to Charleroi in time for the flight home and then from Shannon back to Cork, rather then me training and then bus'ing it. LEGEND :)

The adventure continues ....

Peadar
06/07/2004, 10:18 AM
yea dead right peadar, cheers for staying in Osheas till 4.30/5ish drinking with me :)
O'Shea's, the home of the "Big" pint :D

Still can't get over yer man hoovering up the suds off the floor!
The lads were just getting settled down for the lock-in at 05:00 when we called it a day.

Colm
06/07/2004, 12:24 PM
Lads, I know many of you may feel that this goes without saying but the way the Rebel Army looked out for each other this weekend was fantastic.
In this day and age it's great to see that people are still decent.
As a result of the combined efforts of a few of us, the trip cost me less than EUR250
I hope that we do progress in Europe so that as many people as possible can experience the European adventure.
Well done lads.

Yeah spot on.
After the fortune I spent in Malmo/Copenhagen I had to do this on the cheap and in the end managed to do the whole trip (flights, car hire, food, drink etc) for a little over 200 quid.
I agree that it was great to see the Rebel Army working together for the common goal.
These two trips have been the best trips ever and anyone who has been on either or both will know what a great experience our European odyssey is.