PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Desmond.

Leon
16/08/2011, 9:10 AM
They were in semi final of fai in 2010,was your club???

What do you get for losing a semi final, The only club worth talking about in Limerick with tradition and class is Fairview. The rest have all come out to the Desmond league this preseason and gone back with their tails between their legs, Pike and Regional included, By the way, dont reply back with sob stories about this fellow and that fellow missing, because we are not interested, our clubs were missing alot more. The only difference between our league and your league is that the lads out here juggle three sports unlike ye boys who can only manage one.

theboywonder8
16/08/2011, 10:03 AM
Haha,4 of the pike players who didn't play against ye by the way and who have fai winners medals played for St pats the other night and beat the county champions,so don't be talking out through your butt,maybe ye'll meet one of the city teams who ye sent home with their tail between their legs in mj or fai and we will see what the outcome will be when it matters most,and difference between leagues is fai's and mj's.end of.

Leon
16/08/2011, 10:15 AM
Haha,4 of the pike players who didn't play against ye by the way and who have fai winners medals played for St pats the other night and beat the county champions,so don't be talking out through your butt,maybe ye'll meet one of the city teams who ye sent home with their tail between their legs in mj or fai and we will see what the outcome will be when it matters most,and difference between leagues is fai's and mj's.end of.

There is no shame in playing second fiddle to Fairview, and thats all ye will ever be doing, By the way, St Pats is another Mickey Mouse club that will win nothing

theboywonder8
16/08/2011, 10:23 AM
Whatever,second fiddle????????,where are all the trophies,at one time maybe but not anymore,back now to the sticks with you,haha,oh by the way didn't boro and balla batter broadford????

Leon
16/08/2011, 10:37 AM
Whatever,second fiddle????????,where are all the trophies,at one time maybe but not anymore,back now to the sticks with you,haha,oh by the way didn't boro and balla batter broadford????

Its a bit early to be smoking, but you obviously are if you think Pike are bigger than Fairview. Check the history books, Fairview have probably won 5 times what ye have won. Broadford are a lower half of the table Desmond League club, I could be wrong but as far as I knew they beat Boro, as well as NCW destroying PIKE. As for the other clown, I dont know who he is or who he plays for, and to be honest, I dont really care, now back with ye to yere own thread where ye can talk about players receiving unmentionables

passandmove
16/08/2011, 10:51 AM
I play for Wembley Rovers lad and the only clown around here is you leon,we had a good game of ball against broadford who where a good bunch of lads,may i suggest you think before you post because all you seem to be doing is letting both your league and yourself down.

theboywonder8
16/08/2011, 11:09 AM
Leon only one clown here,who said pike were bigger than fairview???????,and as for your history books,you wanna check it yourself,

hoops38
16/08/2011, 12:14 PM
Its a bit early to be smoking, but you obviously are if you think Pike are bigger than Fairview. Check the history books, Fairview have probably won 5 times what ye have won. Broadford are a lower half of the table Desmond League club, I could be wrong but as far as I knew they beat Boro, as well as NCW destroying PIKE. As for the other clown, I dont know who he is or who he plays for, and to be honest, I dont really care, now back with ye to yere own thread where ye can talk about players receiving unmentionables

you must be smoking id say haha,the view have beaten us once in 8 years and have,nt won a local trophy in that time either,and i doubt ye beat the boro cos we wolud have seen ye in an open top bus if ye did hahahaha,by the wat it was our under 16 team ncw beat ,the only good thing to come out of that league is colm enright haha

Leon
16/08/2011, 12:52 PM
you must be smoking id say haha,the view have beaten us once in 8 years and have,nt won a local trophy in that time either,and i doubt ye beat the boro cos we wolud have seen ye in an open top bus if ye did hahahaha,by the wat it was our under 16 team ncw beat ,the only good thing to come out of that league is colm enright haha

Ye win 1 haunted FAI and you want to be compared with Fairview, Id say go down and ask them to loan ye a few more FAI cups. Pike, Regional and the boro all came out and were turned over with ease, by Desmond League teams that were missing multiple players due to GAA, Now be a good girl and get over it

prawnsandwich2
16/08/2011, 1:05 PM

mr. harnett won't be to pleased with that comment :lashes:

Leon
16/08/2011, 3:17 PM
We beat limerick district league on penalties Leon in askeaton..

Would that be the same Limerick with all the deadly Pike, Regional and Boro players, Enough said Limerickdesmond. They were probably missing 15 from their squad though.

republican
16/08/2011, 4:54 PM
munster rugby club are bigger than limerick fc leon :)

theboywonder8
17/08/2011, 9:51 AM
Well they should be after destroying the city boys,haha,good auld slag the last few days Leon,keep up the good work,ha