PDA

View Full Version : Good, God, he can't even dive.............

avvenalaf
08/08/2011, 7:18 PM
............I despair.

shellyriver
08/08/2011, 7:44 PM
How true. He could do with a little practice at the Rocks -- with the tide out?

redobit
11/08/2011, 12:31 AM
Will ye relax yer fcuking heads. He's a versatile squad player that had to stand in cause we have a small squad that had suspension and injury to deal with. Name one player that can play in our squad that can play in as many positions as he covers - there isint one. He would sweat blood for that team if he could, now ease off.

Nah Nah Nah Nah
11/08/2011, 7:01 AM
Will ye relax yer fcuking heads. He's a versatile squad player that had to stand in cause we have a small squad that had suspension and injury to deal with. Name one player that can play in our squad that can play in as many positions as he covers - there isint one. He would sweat blood for that team if he could, now ease off.

He can't play in any position. He can stand there alright but he can't play. I would sweat blood for the team but nobody would want me to be playing

redobit
11/08/2011, 11:48 AM
He can't play in any position. He can stand there alright but he can't play. I would sweat blood for the team but nobody would want me to be playing

So what do you suggest we do.

He's an Ok player that can cover centre back, full back and centre midfield. He's not going to be a stand out player we all know that, I'm sure he knows that.

People will use him as an easy scapegoat when things arent going our way, which is sad.

avvenalaf
11/08/2011, 12:31 PM
So what do you suggest we do.

He's an Ok player that can cover centre back, full back and centre midfield. He's not going to be a stand out player we all know that, I'm sure he knows that.

People will use him as an easy scapegoat when things arent going our way, which is sad.

Well he fn stood out in Dundalk, anyway. Embarrassing.

redobit
11/08/2011, 10:39 PM
Well he fn stood out in Dundalk, anyway. Embarrassing.

Good one. Comment on half a line of a post where there are some pretty valid points being made.

As I said people are looking for a skapegoat when things dont work out. Sad.