PDA

View Full Version : Banished To Exile...

Peadar
02/07/2004, 10:02 AM
This talk of BB and adverts that annoy, got me thinking.
Wouldn't it be great if you could dump people that really annoyed you, on a bleak, rocky island in the middle on nowhere.

I'm going to start with just a few to get the ball rolling...

Brendan O'Carroll
Harvey Norman
The cast of Big Brother
Tim Henman

max power
02/07/2004, 10:45 AM
pat dolan ;)

pete
02/07/2004, 10:49 AM
Foot.ie Forum/Room 101 type thing...?

the 12 th man
02/07/2004, 10:58 AM
brendan kilkenny :eek:
gerry ryan

max power
02/07/2004, 11:03 AM
andy gray
samuel l jackson
colin farrell
all taxi drivers
that mad one on o'connell st

and bosco, oh and lettuce too

Peadar
02/07/2004, 11:21 AM
that mad one on o'connell st

What harm does she do to anyone?
Leave her be.
She's probably the way she is from listening to jackeens like Brendan Grace and Brendan O'Carroll for so many years.

max power
02/07/2004, 11:23 AM
stop standing up for your family :D

joeSoap
02/07/2004, 11:24 AM
Steve Collins
Marco from Big Brother
Liam Lawlor
Les Dennis
George Dubya

dahamsta
02/07/2004, 11:37 AM
Ian Paisley

drummerboy
02/07/2004, 11:57 AM
Jackie Healy Rae and his son
Marty Morrissey
dUnbelievables
Eamon O Cuiv
Pat Spillane

tiktok
02/07/2004, 12:12 PM
I like Tubridy (at least on radio)

Brendan O'Carroll
Louis Walsh
Gerry Ryan
Linda Martin
Justin Boyd Barrett

drummerboy
02/07/2004, 12:37 PM
Oh I forgot to mention the most arrogant, smug, sneering assh*le of them all
LOUIS WALSH

Dodge
02/07/2004, 12:38 PM
None mentioned so far I can argue with...

Every british tabloid hack
Bill O'Herlihy
Colm Murray

aidz1
02/07/2004, 1:04 PM
ryan torbirty
peter schmiecal
seamus brennan
british tabloids invading our shelves
irish people who buy the "irish" sun
fantasy football
michael mcdowell
any trade unionist leader from the taxi drivers
dizzy birds guesting on radio shows thinking there all it and are now a-list
the local bar manager at 1am

ger121
02/07/2004, 2:10 PM
This talk of BB and adverts that annoy, got me thinking.
Wouldn't it be great if you could dump people that really annoyed you, on a bleak, rocky island in the middle on nowhere.

They did, it's called Ireland :D

DolansWaistcoat
02/07/2004, 2:38 PM
Definately have to throw in Wayne Roon(aldo).I've nothing against the lad, great player and all that,it's just the english press did everything in their power to cover every single page of their feckin papers and every second of their news bulletins with pictures of his mug during and since Euro 2004.

Throw in posh and becks and they have no one except the royals to drool over.Hey throw the royals in too for that matter,get rid of all the muppits in GB. :D

the 12 th man
02/07/2004, 2:45 PM
What harm does she do to anyone?
Leave her be.

she hasnt been seen around in a long time.
think she might have turned her toes up :eek:

Peadar
02/07/2004, 3:02 PM
she hasnt been seen around in a long time.
think she might have turned her toes up :eek:

She was probably "relocated" for the EU Presidency like they did with the homeless people for the Atlanta Olympics :D

tiktok
02/07/2004, 3:03 PM
Definately have to throw in Wayne Roon(aldo).I've nothing against the lad, great player and all that,it's just the english press did everything in their power to cover every single page of their feckin papers and every second of their news bulletins with pictures of his mug during and since Euro 2004.

I agree, but shouldn't it be the English Press as opposed to Rooney who are exiled then???

DolansWaistcoat
02/07/2004, 3:11 PM
I agree, but shouldn't it be the English Press as opposed to Rooney who are exiled then???

Sur I don't know what the feck they look like and there's thousands of the parasites.It would be much easier to get rid of 'new' Pele,the 18 year old wonderkid,Rooney and then they'd have to start running stories on jordan's new elbow liposuction or whatever. :eek:

Sheridan
02/07/2004, 3:33 PM
Michael O'Leary, Jim Davidson, the GAA (yes, en masse), Louis Walsh, Rupert Murdoch, Dave McKeon, Mary Harney, Tony Blair, Kevin Myers, Bill O'Herlihy, Eamon Dunphy, Matt Cooper, Anthony Buttimer, George Bushes, Roy Keane, John Delaney, all nationalists everywhere ever, Alex Ferguson, Mary Lou MacDonald, Michael McDowell, Evening Herald journalists, Tom Humphries, Shane Ross, the Sunday Tribune & Independent, Sky, US "news" organisations, Jasper Carrott, Charlie McCreevey, Vincent Browne, basically anyone who works in the Irish media with a few exceptions, Pete Waterman, G14 chairmen, Joao Havelange, Eurico Miranda, Mark Kermode, 99% of art critics, the Stuckist movement, Robert Kilroy-Silk etc etc etc etc

God, I'm depressed now. And that's only a drop in the ocean (perhaps the ocean would a more appropriate place to dump them than an island, although Harney and a few others might float to safety.) The only island big enough to accept all the people who deserve to be banished there is probably Greenland.

drinkfeckarse
02/07/2004, 3:37 PM
That Darius fella..the singer. Jeez, he's a smug git!

Jenny Frost from Atomic Kitten, I read a couple of interviews she did where she slagged people off and treated the interviewer like a piece of dirt. Talk about letting fame go to your head...it's not as if she's an A-list celeb. :mad: :rolleyes:

liam88
02/07/2004, 5:11 PM
[QUOTE=Sheridan] all nationalists everywhere ever, QUOTE]

Harsh!

I'll stick the unionists in for a bit of balance :D and also the BNP and the pikey little kids who knick the tri off ma roof every tournament :D :D :D

Sheridan
02/07/2004, 5:24 PM
I'll stick the unionists in for a bit of balance :D and also the BNP and the pikey little kids who knick the tri off ma roof every tournament :D :D :D
Unionists are nationalists. That's my point. So are the BNP.

liam88
02/07/2004, 7:53 PM
Unionists are nationalists. That's my point.

Fair play, I was thinking of Nationalists/Republicans vs Unionists/Loyalists :rolleyes:

sylvo
02/07/2004, 9:01 PM
Ronan Keating
Westlife
Gazza (wife beating scum)
Kevin Gallen (maybe his island of exile might give him a game)
Beckham and middle class cockney spice
David Pleat (exile in kings cross station would suit him)
Brendan Shine
w***er's who write book's on hooliganism
Sassana's royal family
Peter Andre and that old slapper from sussex
Gay Byrne
elton john
and that Davy Keogh with his name across his flag @ Ireland match's and his groupie's. :mad:

Plastic Paddy
02/07/2004, 10:05 PM
elton john

Can't agree there, Sylv. My upbringing near Watford and liking of that particular footy team means I've a real soft spot for the old queen. The fact that he's playing a fundraising gig to help the Hornets buy back their ground means he goes even higher in my estimation. :D

and that Davy Keogh with his name across his flag @ Ireland match's and his groupie's. :mad:

What's this all about then? He's not another Brendan from Waterford type, is he?

:) PP

sylvo
02/07/2004, 11:14 PM
Can't agree there, Sylv. My upbringing near Watford and liking of that particular footy team means I've a real soft spot for the old queen. The fact that he's playing a fundraising gig to help the Hornets buy back their ground means he goes even higher in my estimation. :D

What's this all about then? He's not another Brendan from Waterford type, is he?

:) PP

Not dissing's the Hornet's PP just @ work they have capital old or magic fm on vice a versa and he's never off the air, plus that sassana an post ad he did where himself and those clown's who run the company who should also be in exile, paid him with our money nearly brought out another strike that did :mad:
Davy Keogh yea he's another Brendan, so called famous cause he has his name on his flag, and get's photo'd a lot.
Night before we played Macadonia in 99 was in a bar with the Manchester Irish, Davy was with his groupie's holding court, when one of the groupie's started talking to another, with that the groupie next to Davy shouted at him across the table and told him to never talk when Davy's talking, gezzer think's he's god, yet his just a sganger, also told a mate of mine ''do you know who i am'' in giant's stadium cause his baseball cap was in the way of Davy's total view. My mate said ''no'' ''but i'll throw you over the wall onto the pitch if yer don't f**k off'', he was on the third tier :D. My mate has taken load's stick since for not doing it. :D

liam88
03/07/2004, 9:46 PM
Controversial :eek:Bhoy.....tut tut....say that on OWB!

OWB?

Apoligies for ignorance :rolleyes:

Jon'o
03/07/2004, 10:15 PM
OWB?

Apoligies for ignorance :rolleyes:

think he means the our wee minds...sorry country web site

dortie
04/07/2004, 9:31 AM
Graham Norton
Ian Paisley (Although he will be meeting his maker soon enough)
John Bruton
Noel King
Michael Flately (did i spell that right)
Gay Bryne
Bono
Pat Devlin
Julian Simmons (UTV presenter)
David Trimble
Mark Durkan
Frank Carson
Pamela Valentine

Pauro 76
04/07/2004, 5:20 PM
Ian Paisley, Louis Walsh, Bryan (oh sorry Brian McFatten) and his scouse tart missus, Ronan Keating, Glenda Gilson (the model with O'Driscoll, how she gets her mug everywhere is beyond me...), Brendan O'Carroll, Ian Wright, John Motson, Dim Henman, the English royal family, corgis and all, Martin King, Mark Lawrenson, Simon Cowell, Ryan Turbidy, Gerry Ryan, any cast member of Fairly ****ty who thinks theyve made the celeb A list all of a sudden...

Maz
04/07/2004, 6:36 PM
louis Walshe, presenters on Ireland Am and the weather guy with Tv3, Roddy Collins, Darragh!! :cool: , Gerry Ryan, Bertie Ahern and his possy, few referees and max power :p ok il leave max!!

liam88
04/07/2004, 8:54 PM
Ian Paisley (Although he will be meeting his maker soon enough)

Do you know something we don't Dortie :D

MAbye it's just the fact he's what 82 now? :D

OR will there be sinister goings on during marching season................. :eek:

dortie
04/07/2004, 9:30 PM
Do you know something we don't Dortie :D

MAbye it's just the fact he's what 82 now? :D

OR will there be sinister goings on during marching season................. :eek:

Nah, if you look at him you can see hes fading away big-time, it looks like its only a matter of time. Anyway, if republicans really wanted him banished to hell early it would have been done 30 years ago, he was always good at proving to the moderate catholics how much hatred his party had for catholics, so i guess he was let live.

BTW there is no marching 'season'......A protestants calendar throughout the year is always March....March.....March....March ;)

Macy
05/07/2004, 9:10 AM
All the PD's
McCreevy
Brennan
Cullen
Mickey Martin
Anyone who starts a sentence with the sentence "I'm not racist, but..."
The BSC - you're so hard with you Burberry, larging it in that hooligan hotspot Longford...