PDA

View Full Version : Stadium Developments

GalwayFrancis
01/07/2004, 7:50 PM
dont know who setup www.ifgrounds.com but it was a great idea, but needs to be updated. so lets start a thread about stadium development as their so much in ireland at the moment. so can anyone give details of their stadium's developments.

eamoss
02/07/2004, 12:49 AM
Well Dundalk are:
* Re-seating of current stand to `proper seats'
* Widening of passage ways in current stand
* Building dressing rooms in area between floodlight control room and stand
* Extending lilywhite lounge to where dressing rooms are
* Building a refs room
* Also a control room over new dressing rooms for max view over ground
* Then the icing on the cake - a 800 seater stand behind town goals

DvB
02/07/2004, 4:35 PM
Well Dundalk are:
* Building a refs room

I think you'll find that planning permission for a slightly larger stand (approx 1600) will be sought along with new dressing rooms, medical & media facilities

The upgrade of the existing stand wont need PP so expect that to definitely happen sooner rather than later.

Koh

A face
02/07/2004, 5:28 PM
dont know who setup www.ifgrounds.com but it was a great idea, but needs to be updated. so lets start a thread about stadium development as their so much in ireland at the moment. so can anyone give details of their stadium's developments.

Thats me .... i know ..... there is aload to do, and i'll get round to it. I was thinking of tackling the whole site another way first but that might wait a while. I'll start soon anyway !!

GalwayFrancis
02/07/2004, 6:54 PM
a face, i wasn't sayin u were doing a bad job or anything,just to let you know.

A face
02/07/2004, 7:23 PM
a face, i wasn't sayin u were doing a bad job or anything,just to let you know.

Hey, no problem .... it is nagging away at me all the time. I am just trying to get to it as it is way overdue. I'll be glad of everyones help as soon as i get to it.

GalwayFrancis
02/07/2004, 7:34 PM
i will give you hand if you would like it... i had the website, www.galwayutd.net for three years

Rocky
05/07/2004, 12:17 PM

Dat's a very auld photo o' de Showgrounds dere!! There's newer ones on the website www.sligorovers.com. Or is it just cause your a Galway fan!!??

GalwayFrancis
05/07/2004, 12:29 PM
i'm not the one doing ifgrounds.com but a face if you want me to help you out just send me a pm

Macy
05/07/2004, 12:55 PM
I think you'll find that planning permission for a slightly larger stand (approx 1600) will be sought along with new dressing rooms, medical & media facilities

The upgrade of the existing stand wont need PP so expect that to definitely happen sooner rather than later.

Koh
So thats the ground ;)

A face
05/07/2004, 7:51 PM
There's newer ones on the website www.sligorovers.com

Not being funny Rocky ... but where ?? Can you post up the link ...... and do you know who runs that site (email) ??

Stevo Da Gull
06/07/2004, 11:56 PM
Well Dundalk are:
* Building a refs room

Oriel should be one hell of a good ground when that work is finished!