PDA

View Full Version : If we hadn't been crippled with injuries

Lim till i die
01/08/2011, 2:36 AM
And forgetting about suspensions, we could be facing into the final series of games with a team along the lines of:

..............B. Ryan

Kelly....Purcell......Calla......Frost

.............Gamble....................

.......Judge..........O'Leary

Sheehan.....O'Flynn......Gaffney

SUBS:

C. Tracy
S. Tracy
McCarthy
D. Ryan
Behan
Yellow
Quinn

Just a thought. :ball:

A feckin depressing thought!!

CraftyToePoke
01/08/2011, 2:08 PM
A fair point but also who else at this level could have reacted to the loss of Sheehan and O'Flynn with quality like Behan and Gamble to come in. Not exactly like for like in position, I know, but you will see what I mean hopefully.

da bishop
01/08/2011, 8:26 PM
every club has to deal with injury and suspension big difference with us is our manager has been given the support to deal with those problems.given the size and ....quality...available the word IF will count for little at seasons end pending results.

bluewhitearmy
01/08/2011, 8:52 PM
every club has to deal with injury and suspension big difference with us is our manager has been given the support to deal with those problems.given the size and ....quality...available the word IF will count for little at seasons end pending results.

No club has had half as many injuries to players as important as we have.

And yes he was given support to deal with it but we have only played 2 matches with the players he was able to get in to deal with it so thats a whole lot of matches where we were crippled with injuries that he couldnt bring in people to deal with it.

Manager has made some stupid stupid decisions but injuries have played a massive part in holding us back.

abbeyvale
02/08/2011, 11:00 PM
And forgetting about suspensions, we could be facing into the final series of games with a team along the lines of:

..............B. Ryan

Kelly....Purcell......Calla......Frost

.............Gamble....................

.......Judge..........O'Leary

Sheehan.....O'Flynn......Gaffney

SUBS:

C. Tracy
S. Tracy
McCarthy
D. Ryan
Behan
Yellow
Quinn

Just a thought. :ball:

A feckin depressing thought!!

Yellow is signing with Pike

harpin
03/08/2011, 7:02 AM
Yellow is signing with Pike

Wouldn't blame him

Jofspring
03/08/2011, 8:59 AM
Ya I wouldn't blame Yellow. He seems to have been treated disgracefully and should have played agains Mons.

LK37oldskool
03/08/2011, 12:21 PM
Very dissapointed to hear about Yellow.Great player and totally misused.Maybe we'll see him back once Scully goes.....:confused:

JohnD
03/08/2011, 3:50 PM
Yet another piece of Brilliant Man Management from our Manager !!! :-(

bluewhitearmy
03/08/2011, 4:34 PM
Lads this hasnt been confirmed anywhere so we will have to wait and see.

sadloserkid
05/08/2011, 12:27 PM
Hope it's not true. All sorts of rumours that he'd never play for us again earlier in the season turned out to be nonsense, ditto for the preseason 'certainties' that he was signing for Boro. Fingers crossed this is more of the same.

Jofspring
05/08/2011, 12:40 PM
He played for Pike in a friendly last week so I'd say it's in the cards alright and as I said I wouldn't blame him. Personally think he should be starting with us especially with O'Leary injured.

bluewhitearmy
05/08/2011, 12:42 PM
He played for Pike in a friendly last week so I'd say it's in the cards alright and as I said I wouldn't blame him. Personally think he should be starting with us especially with O'Leary injured.

He has played in loads of friendlies while with us i wouldnt read too much into it..

According to some of the lads he is in the squad tonight.
Should definitely be starting wouldnt blame him at all if he left after Monaghan match.