PDA

View Full Version : F.A.I Cup Draw

pete
01/07/2004, 10:54 AM
from corkcityfootie.com

30 June 2004 17:09:21
F.A.I Carlsberg Cup Draw
The draw for the second round of the F.A.I Carlsberg Cup takes place Monday July 5th, in the Gravity Bar of the Guinness Storehouse. The draw will be televised live on RTE's 6-one news.

Wonder can anyone get into that? Way to finish off ther Inter-toto Cup weekend for anyone travelling through Dublin?

tiktok
01/07/2004, 10:58 AM
Wonder can anyone get into that? Way to finish off ther Inter-toto Cup weekend for anyone travelling through Dublin?

eircomleague@fai.ie is the easiest way to find out i guess.

Peadar
01/07/2004, 11:05 AM
Wonder can anyone get into that?

In a word, No!
Restricted space and access.
Used to do it from a hotel before and you could walk in.

James
01/07/2004, 11:14 AM
More fixture congestion looms..
anyone think we should pull out of the FAI cup and other small comps and just concentrate on Europe :)

max power
01/07/2004, 11:28 AM
i've worked there a few times and its hard enough just to find the bloody place in the building without trying to get through security !!! lovely bar

drummerboy
01/07/2004, 1:04 PM
Each club gets 4 tickets - one for manager, one for captain, one for club Rep and 1 for a guest. It will be broadcast live on 6 1 news. Carlsberg will be supplying the refreshments!!!!!

sullanefc
01/07/2004, 1:24 PM
More fixture congestion looms..
anyone think we should pull out of the FAI cup and other small comps and just concentrate on Europe :)

Is this to get on UEFAs good side so Ireland will have a better chance of hosting a major championship?? It all sounds too familiar. :D