PDA

View Full Version : a song for NEC

GavinZac
30/06/2004, 9:50 AM
Gavin says:
In Cork Potuizen staat benend als een L anger!
Gavin says:
L anger!
Gavin says:
L anger!
Gavin says:
in Cork sta je bekend als een L anger!

just sang this down MSN to a lad ;)

GavinZac
30/06/2004, 9:54 AM
oh and i know its all dutch, but read the second last paragraph for a surprise!

here (http://www.necfan.nl/necfan.php?include=news.php&id=1339)

b_mcsweeney
30/06/2004, 10:00 AM
patsys making a comeback? the intertoto cup is ours for sure!

GavinZac
30/06/2004, 10:01 AM
he's out injured :( :eek: :mad:

tiktok
30/06/2004, 10:11 AM
translated with WorldLingo.com (not my own work ;) :D )

Portrait of Cork city FC

Cork city FC
Cork city are the antagonist of n.E.C. in 2e the round of the intertoto tournament. NECfan put for this the Irish antagonist. Cork city FC became previous season 3e in the Irish premier League and stands at present 2e in loss points approximately halfway the competition. The Irish competition becomes from March to November played and that is also the reason that Irish football always improves cup performs in the Intertoto. The Irish teams are in June and July, as it happens, in the middle of the season whereas just nec has started the most of the other participants with the training.

Cork city FC was set up in 1984, after in the years before all other clubs Cork (Cork Football club, Cork cell tic, Cork Hibernians, Cork Alberts and Cork Everton) had gone bankrupt. The current stadion Turner?s cross has been taken over of Cork cell tic and has at present a capacity of 9000 of which 6000 zitplaatsen. The last years there has been considerably built to the stadion, because still 7 years suffered products zitplaatsen there only 400. The stadion stands in the middle of the Turner's cross, to which the stadion is therefore also named after. The most known players in the historie of Cork city were moreover George best and uwe Seeler.

The best performances of Cork city in Europe ever are game equal against Bayern Munchen and Galatasaray. Also the ever right played FC Koln and FC Aarau against Standard and covered the IFK Goteborg with 1-0. Double the profit party on Malmo FF are thus a new mile pile in the historie of Cork city. Cork city ended up however never in the head tournament of the Champions League or the uefa cup. In the Intertoto cup, which takes the ieren a lot seriously and more important than its own competition find, it came never further than 2e the round. The current 2e round is thus very important for Cork city because there a new record can be put down. Cork city were for a long time an amateur club and became just in 2001 semi-professioneel, eventually this year just complete professional become.

In 1993, Cork city for the only time in its historie champion of Ireland became. Furthermore it won the FA cup in 1998, and the League cup in 1988.,1995 and 1999. Cork city played as much as a number of keren in qualification tournaments for the Champions League, Europe cup II and uefa cup.

The current selection of Cork city is of the best teams ever. The ASTRE players are at present pointed John O?Flynn (he zat some time at the Irish selection but played interland still no), middenvelder George O?Callaghan, fast attacker Kevin Doyle, pointed Neale Fenn, middenvelder Liam Kearney, the head-strong verdediger then Murray and the Nigerian middenvelder Michael Nwankwo.

Cork city it in nijmegen moreover must do without verdedigers Derek Coughlan and Neal Horgan, middenvelders Michael Nwankwo and Patsy Freyne and attacker them O?Flynn. Further it is still doubtful or new acquisition Joe Gamble (of Millwall) and absolute ASTRE player John O?Flynn in the first game against n.E.C. are possible play.
It certainly no easy game for n.e.c

GavinZac
30/06/2004, 10:17 AM
by the way, he interviewed me for it, i thought i'd throw in patsy ;)

pete
30/06/2004, 10:26 AM
pointed Neale Fenn,

indeed he is :D