PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Transfer rubbish.

neverseenit
18/07/2011, 9:52 PM
John Boyle is one..180 euro a week...now thats a shock;-))

deadly man
18/07/2011, 9:53 PM

Pike cant be paying players lads,come on its junior football,is this really happening because i find it very hard to believe

thegreatone
18/07/2011, 10:02 PM
Pike cant be paying players lads,come on its junior football,is this really happening because i find it very hard to believe

Were you hiding under a rock the last few years?? players could of went playing League of Ireland but went to Pike,,hmmm I wonder why??

blueboy2
18/07/2011, 10:22 PM
I see that most of the players that were at the Hill clt press conference tonight were THE SAME players that guested with Moyross when they beat Cals 9 nil a few weeks ago.
Surely they are not going playing Div 2 B football for boots tracksuits and a free holiday.

neverseenit
18/07/2011, 10:26 PM

Not pike..his off to hill Celtic..

neverseenit
18/07/2011, 10:28 PM
I see that most of the players that were at the Hill clt press conference tonight were THE SAME players that guested with Moyross when they beat Cals 9 nil a few weeks ago.
Surely they are not going playing Div 2 B football for boots tracksuits and a free holiday.They not joining them for boots only..man city wouldn't get a look in

neverseenit
18/07/2011, 10:30 PM
because i decided to stay with moyross and not join another club or pike is none of your buisness. i decide who i sign for and it has nothing got to do with you so keep your smart remarks to yourself

Sure dont you train pre-season with a different club every year but stay loyal to moyross..

Fairkop
18/07/2011, 10:49 PM
another hill celtic re-incarnation,wonder how long this one will last.best of luck to them anyways.

hoops38
19/07/2011, 12:11 AM
great now we will have to listen to you telling us that your going to hill celtic half way through the season like you do every year bout every other club

totally agree with you ,just saying you should stop tellin clubs half way through every season you want to sign with them because of this reason or that reason

hoops38
19/07/2011, 12:14 AM
Were you hiding under a rock the last few years?? players could of went playing League of Ireland but went to Pike,,hmmm I wonder why??

such as who,3 lads up in athlone now and they are getting pittance up there so if they were so well paid with pike why did they leave,john tierney left loi for family reasons ,and are you saying none of the players your on about joined pike because for last 5 years they are the best team in town,the best players will always go to the best teams end of story

Jofspring
19/07/2011, 9:55 AM

Looks like they where right about international standard ha ha

Didn't John play with Hill Celtic when he was younger so not that much of a surprise that he would go back to them. The only surprise is that he is dropping down so many divisions.

lfc at heart
19/07/2011, 10:34 AM
@ left back, why are you even answering him, ignore the **** stirrer and he will go away.