PDA

View Full Version : fm-league of ireland

irishultra
18/07/2011, 2:20 PM
who decides ratings for it? i think its stupid coz there isnt a big enough gap between crap players in the league and the best players, like galways team set as amature and with players they have now are 6th in the league while irl they get smashed every game

cornflakes
18/07/2011, 3:45 PM
The makers usually ask for people to research their own team, so a Galway fan would of rated the players and got all the information on him. Galway might be doing well because the patch of the game your running on might be old and even the 11.3 patch (the latest patch) would still have Galway with Maher, Moore etc and some more professionals. I always thought overall the standard of player in the league was underrated in the game in comparison to say an English League 2 player or Scottish players

SwanVsDalton
19/07/2011, 11:53 AM
Go to the Sports Interactive forums (http://community.sigames.com/) and you can help raise any issues with the guys who do it, think there's one or two who do the Irish Leagues (often asking individuals to help out with certain teams).

Anyway they're open to feedback as I recall, although a lot of there answers can be of the 'there's not much we can do, it's the game' variety.

irishultra
19/07/2011, 9:37 PM
oh ye cheers its only a stats thing tho, but problem is once you improve loi players the english clubs are all over them and squads get depeleted after 1st season

irishultra
28/08/2011, 3:49 PM
does anyone have any good loi updates with updated stats and stuff?

Acornvilla
13/11/2011, 5:57 AM
I just eh, acquired fm yesterday, quite pleased with it so far.

saying that mervue and wexford sit 2nd and 3rd in the 1st division :D

gufcfan
05/12/2013, 6:06 AM
I just eh, acquired fm yesterday, quite pleased with it so far.

saying that mervue and wexford sit 2nd and 3rd in the 1st division :D

Not so funny 2 years later :D

Professor K
05/12/2013, 10:20 AM
When I played FM 2005, I wanted to see if I could get Shelbourne to win the Champions League and Cork City the UEFA Cup, not editing their squads in any way, just by reloading the results (a lot). The worst obstacle I faced was on one occasion when two ties took place at the same time. And why was a UEFA Champions League Quarter-final game moved to an irregular slot on the calendar? To facilitate the Setanta Cup, of course. Worked out in the end and Shels went on to sign Dennis Bergkamp and Steven Pienaar on free transfers.

NeverFeltBetter
05/12/2013, 10:35 AM
oh ye cheers its only a stats thing tho, but problem is once you improve loi players the english clubs are all over them and squads get depeleted after 1st season

Terribly unrealistic.