PDA

View Full Version : Shaun Maher Injury

leedsfan88
18/07/2011, 1:42 PM
Hey does anyone know the extent of Shaun Maher's injury?

Jofspring
18/07/2011, 2:04 PM
About 3 weeks from what I heard.

LFC-Zulu
18/07/2011, 3:04 PM
About 3 weeks from what I heard.

It's a calf strain, 4-5 weeks Scully said on Spin SW. He also mentioned the fact that we have a two week break coming up, so it's not as bad.
He looked alright I suppose for a while, nothing major, but didn't have to deal with anything really. I thought he was feigning first, cause he messed up, but apparently his calf went, so that's me proved wrong. The rumours were there that the man was "nothing more than a cripple" and I suppose this won't go any way to correcting those doubters, but I do honestly believe it's more bad luck than anything else.

bluewhitearmy
18/07/2011, 3:56 PM
Have to remind ya about Willie Boland and Thomas Heary. People that are that injury prone dont just get better at this stage of there careers.

He has been injured quite a lot lately and he couldnt even last a half are you happy with having him as the only cover at centre back?
Nothing against him and i hope he comes back and stays fit til the end of the season but with such an important run in now is not the time to be taking chances with people like him.