PDA

View Full Version : Bray v Liverpool - SOLD OUT

Roo69
18/07/2011, 12:54 PM
For anyone thinking of turning up and paying at the gate you are out of luck, all tickets have been sold for tonights game and we will not be taking money on the gate.

Roo69
19/07/2011, 8:41 AM
The game finished 1-1 for anyone interested.

Wanderers really should have won it. Started with our strongest 11 bar 2/3 players and we were by far the better side in the first half and missed a few really decent chances, should have had a peno to when the Liverpool right back went in under Massey when he was in mid-air and up ended both of them, free out was given instead. McGuinness should have done a whole lot better when clear through on goal too. 2nd half Bray started brightly and deseverdly took the lead through Adam Mitchell, smashed the keeper out of it while he was at it. Great equaliser from Liverpool a few minutes later. Bray made a raft of changes and the game died out after that. Good night and a great crowd for the club

KK77
20/07/2011, 10:24 AM
Yea Bray should have won it alright. Bar El-Zahir it was a good run out for the 16/17 year olds and good to see them. Sterling looks promising for Liverpool. Some shot near the end that could have won it.

Roo69
20/07/2011, 1:15 PM
Yea Bray should have won it alright. Bar El-Zahir it was a good run out for the 16/17 year olds and good to see them. Sterling looks promising for Liverpool. Some shot near the end that could have won it.

Yeah Sterling looks decent. Didn't realise El-Zahir is a full international :eek:

KK77
21/07/2011, 8:26 AM
Yeah Sterling looks decent. Didn't realise El-Zahir is a full international :eek:

I know and Jason Byrne as well!

Roo69
21/07/2011, 10:42 AM
I know and Jason Byrne as well!

Shocking !

KK77
21/07/2011, 11:44 AM
Shocking !

Fcuk it good luck to him.

KK77
26/07/2011, 2:39 PM
Might be worth watching.

Liverpool Reserves embarked upon a mini tour of Ireland last week - and you can find out exactly what they got up to in this behind-the-scenes show at 7pm BST on LFC TV.

Rodolfo Borrell's young side took on Bray Wanderers and Waterford as well as enjoying some down time on the golf course as they continued their preparations for the 2011-12 campaign.

Featuring highlights of both matches and interviews with Borrell and the director of Academy and player development Frank McParland, this is must-see viewing for all supporters eager to keep up-to-date with the latest news from Kirkby.

There's also an exclusive chat with first-team boss Kenny Dalglish, who reveals all about a new link-up the Reds have established in the Emerald Isle.

LFC TV is FREE to air on Sky channel 434 and Virgin channel 544 (as part of the XL pack).

KK77
27/07/2011, 8:38 AM
Watched this last night and it was a good programme. Basically all covered in Bray with interviews with Pat Devlin, Eddie Cox. King Kenny and Frank McParland and hilights of both games. Good covergae for the club.

peadar1987
27/07/2011, 12:24 PM
What's the story with this link-up? As far as I can see, it's mainly about giving Liverpool access to youngsters from Bray and Joeys, with little actual benefit for our club. Do we get any money, or first dibs on loan players? The only benefit I can really see at the moment is that we get associated with the Liverpool brand. And even that is a mixed blessing, as it could well put off any Man United or Chelsea fans.

superfrank
27/07/2011, 12:47 PM
If there's anyone out there who uses our link with Liverpool as an excuse not to go to Wanderers' games than we should tell them to feck off and target people with a brain.

Roo69
27/07/2011, 1:16 PM
What's the story with this link-up? As far as I can see, it's mainly about giving Liverpool access to youngsters from Bray and Joeys, with little actual benefit for our club. Do we get any money, or first dibs on loan players? The only benefit I can really see at the moment is that we get associated with the Liverpool brand. And even that is a mixed blessing, as it could well put off any Man United or Chelsea fans.

Benifits that i know of are if Liverpool see the benifit of sending a player out on loan to Bray they will do it, coaches from Bray and Joeys will head over to Liverpool for sessions and visa versa.

peadar1987
27/07/2011, 5:07 PM
If there's anyone out there who uses our link with Liverpool as an excuse not to go to Wanderers' games than we should tell them to feck off and target people with a brain.
Unfortunately brainless people pay the same at the gate as non-morons.

Benifits that i know of are if Liverpool see the benifit of sending a player out on loan to Bray they will do it, coaches from Bray and Joeys will head over to Liverpool for sessions and visa versa.

The coaching link sounds like a very good thing, and I think will fit in with our policy of youth development quite well. And obviously the benefit of having talented players on loan to the team goes without saying. Thanks Roo!