PDA

View Full Version : Pats Meeting

Neil
12/06/2001, 3:52 AM
On May 16 Independent Saints met Pat Dolan to discuss Supporter issues like ground developments - click here for the exclusive report.
here (http://www.worldwidesaints.com/)

Will we ever be priveleged enough to have a set-up like this? The rest of the clubs put us to shame...

Neil
12/06/2001, 4:00 AM
Click here....over there...what the ****:o :p :mad: :D

wws
12/06/2001, 10:05 AM
Neil,

We are just a supporters' club, same as any other ......I am sure a CCFC supporters' club could do what we did and simply ask the Cork board for a meeting to discuss Supporter related issues at Turner's Cross..................................after all you are paying through the turnstiles every fortnight, you are the consumers.....so the providers of the product can hardly ignore you.

There was no such consultation at Pats until Independent Saints was formed and a group of interested supporters got their act together.....it can only be of benefit to both Football club and fans to work closely together.

Leonard
12/06/2001, 3:55 PM
Your club isn't run by a bunch of useless *****s who don't give a shi*e about football. Our board would gladly do without supporters once they could get on with their golf. It's time they were reminded that they are merely custodians of a club belonging to the football supporting people of Cork. It is not, and will never be, be the property of chip shop workers and car salesmen. The sooner these tax-dodging ****ers pi*s off, the better.
SACK THE BOARD

Éanna
12/06/2001, 6:20 PM
In fairness to the club, we have tried similar things. We had a meeting with Greg Cantillon when he was Chief exec and with Mountfield. i can't really comment on those meetings as i wasn't in attendance, but the feedback was good.
HOWEVER, knowing the board as i do, they were probably trying to fob us off. they are pathetic and should be sacked, althought Terry Dunne's departure was great news!