PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Division 1B

thomas72
09/07/2011, 8:46 PM
did he play wit carew park 2 years ago from the country herbertstown i think maybe wrong

thats him i cant believe prospect gave him the managers job he is mad as a box of frogs ill give him until xmas he is off his game talking to himself and all

bluepowers
09/07/2011, 11:49 PM
thats him i cant believe prospect gave him the managers job he is mad as a box of frogs ill give him until xmas he is off his game talking to himself and all

Hes not bad lads gave the lads a shock at training with a good session last thursday ... hopefully himself and my father do well together tim will tell :)

blueboy2
10/07/2011, 10:35 AM
Isent that a bit of an over the top statement about the lad.
You havent told us who the new Carew Park manager is yet and if the rumour is true do you think he will last till Xmas.

lfc at heart
11/07/2011, 7:54 AM

thats a horrible insulting thing to say about anyone on a forum, I tell you if someone from our club put that up about a manager of another club. Id ****in run him from the club you should be ashamed of yourself for writing that.