PDA

View Full Version : Cork AUL rubbish.

freddieflinston
10/07/2011, 6:46 PM
see mr Hill your afta missing the point! I am not knocking ballyvoolanes achievements over the last few years at all!
As for the crashing under pressre comment didnt you and your sidekick jump ship at the first sign of trouble!!!!
I just would have more respect for someone who would fight against ALL the odds to keep a club on its feet - i dont recall an ad advertising for the position of manager anywhere - there would have been many interested parties i would have thought! But what do i know - its easier to crawl off to Kilumney!! I hope you do a better job for them in the premier than you did for Ballyvolane!!!

overthehill
10/07/2011, 8:55 PM
HaHa freddie flint you be better off crawling back up to fraggle rock and you picked a good name too cause you are back in the stoneage with your info. i pondered over not even acknowledging your pitiful repost - you are probably one of the beauties who jumped ship, you cant even spell the name of the club!!! so i wont worry about having your respect or not - try to move on and dont worry about me and my sidekick.

freddieflinston
10/07/2011, 9:13 PM
No Hill you got it wrong - i never drink in Murphys Rock!! that is if i got your murphys rock reference right!! I drink mainly in the Mayfield area!! I\ve more respect for a club like Village who pulled together and kept things going - i never had the pleasure of playing for or with you! Oh and as for spelling the name wrong that was a typo! i'll spell check in future !! And seeing as the club is now gone i'll spell it how i want. SO you are telling me so the position of BALLYVOLANE MANAGER was advertised for the coming season??

overthehill
10/07/2011, 9:52 PM
Dont come on here with all your bull statements if you were never part of the club - you are therefore relying on heresay and pub talk from guys with their own agendas therefore end of discussion with you!
Oh, by the way, no reference to Murphys Rock- Fraggle Rock is where you came from-no? Freddie Flintstone- Fraggle Rock? Au Revoir mon ami.

shetland
10/07/2011, 9:57 PM
No Hill you got it wrong - i never drink in Murphys Rock!! that is if i got your murphys rock reference right!! I drink mainly in the Mayfield area!! I\ve more respect for a club like Village who pulled together and kept things going - i never had the pleasure of playing for or with you! Oh and as for spelling the name wrong that was a typo! i'll spell check in future !! And seeing as the club is now gone i'll spell it how i want. SO you are telling me so the position of BALLYVOLANE MANAGER was advertised for the coming season??

freddie who mentioned murphys rock .fraggle rock is where freddie flinstone lives .if you were so worried about ballyvolane why didnt you come forward to try and save it.nobody did. i coulnt give commitment as my wife was sick and isaid it was my last year.get your facts right. also rumor has it villlage are gone too.

scaffa7
10/07/2011, 10:02 PM
freddie who mentioned murphys rock .fraggle rock is where freddie flinstone lives .if you were so worried about ballyvolane why didnt you come forward to try and save it.nobody did. i coulnt give commitment as my wife was sick and isaid it was my last year.get your facts right. also rumor has it villlage are gone too.

Lads lads Fred Flinstone was from bedrock not Fraggle Rock.........fraggle rock had muppets :sinister:

overthehill
10/07/2011, 10:07 PM
GOOD MAN SCAFFA!! Sorry for getting mixed up but all these rocks look the same!!

shetland
10/07/2011, 10:11 PM
fair play scaffa you know your flinstones.could you sort the imposter out ha ha.

freddieflinston
10/07/2011, 10:22 PM
HAHA Scaffa you are right!! Ballyvolane used to have muppets too!! One is gone to Killumney United. Did i spell that one right???

overthehill
10/07/2011, 10:27 PM
Past your bedtime flinthead, lucky scaffa worked that one out for ya, hate to think of you wandering around looking for the right rock to crawl under!!!!

freddieflinston
10/07/2011, 10:33 PM
I dont see why SCAFFA - unless he think Shetland and overthehill are using da same laptop!!!! Fraggle rock was before my time overthehill