PDA

View Full Version : Tsdl rubbish.

rightboy
09/07/2011, 1:04 PM
A perfect example of someone with blinkered vision now who is talking rubbish to say a league game ten days before an fai final cost us that game absolutely laughable you obviously were nt at the final and the town game where goalkeeping errors cost saints on both occassion
A good post u gave me a laugh I hope the rest of the posters treat ur post with the disrespect I kave been shown

Tipp Top
09/07/2011, 1:07 PM
A perfect example of someone with blinkered vision now who is talking rubbish to say a league game ten days before an fai final cost us that game absolutely laughable you obviously were nt at the final and the town game where goalkeeping errors cost saints on both occassion
A good post u gave me a laugh I hope the rest of the posters treat ur post with the disrespect I kave been shown

Breen had been fantastic all season and had made world class saves in Jackman Park against Pike,a complete howler gifted Town the league and it stayed with him and he did it again in the Fai final so YES the Town game had a massive affect on the outcome of FAI and thats a direct opinion of the Saints captain also

stelling
09/07/2011, 1:13 PM
Rightboy you have probably brought the worse argument to the table ever,im delighted to see people on this who are usually cutting each others throats back each other up for a change against a scandalous point that Saints havent won the league because it wasnt considered important enough,if that is the case close down this TSDL forum were all wasting our time

rightboy
09/07/2011, 1:16 PM
Rubbish absolute rubbish on both yet again you don't read my post flipper is a top keeper these things happen saints played very well on both occassion but brill performance by raymie condon n Richie ryan and the town back five saint would have won u obviously don't or haven't played to understand the difference between league and cup football

rightboy
09/07/2011, 5:29 PM
Hoops you are an absolute liar I saw all the saints team managers and players stay on the field and listen to the pike capt speech we can all have difference of opinions of the game but do not tell blatant lies as for Alan Barry crap it was the balla contingent that were shouting abuse so get ur facts right . Fair dues to deccy considine who came in after the game and spoke brilliantly to saints so u should take a lead from him

hoops38
09/07/2011, 6:35 PM
Hoops you are an absolute liar I saw all the saints team managers and players stay on the field and listen to the pike capt speech we can all have difference of opinions of the game but do not tell blatant lies as for Alan Barry crap it was the balla contingent that were shouting abuse so get ur facts right . Fair dues to deccy considine who came in after the game and spoke brilliantly to saints so u should take a lead from him

well guess wat you are a liar,not only were balla big supporters of pike in turners cross they are also very good friends of alan barrys ,and i am seriously doubting you were even at the game because chalkie apologised to me personally for the contingent making their way to the dressing room at the final whistle,You have contradicted nearly every second post you put on here and you have been caught telling lies on more than one occassion,and yes dec considine did go to saints dressing room after he got passed the free for all that was taking place in there between themselves which im presuming you were on your second pint at that stage probably back in tipp town,dec also went in there after the game in jackman so if your talking class then maybe you were on about declan,also typical saints bringing other clubs into their arguements ,balla have nothing to do with this and they certainly didnt abuse any pike players on the day so i can an apology is well in order,

rightboy
09/07/2011, 6:48 PM
Hoops ur unbelievable ur a class act alright probably a fine day supporter as usual making up stories to get a point across so sad free for all ha ha I heard it all now

hoops38
09/07/2011, 7:19 PM
Republican rightboy accused another club from limerick ie balla which is totally untrue,to blame another club is way below the belt,there was plenty of banter between both sets of supporters,but personal abuse of players came from yere supporters,rightboy speaks of class,if he has any of it he will apoligise to ballananty rovers,but I doubt he has

no class,

rightboy
09/07/2011, 7:27 PM
Different class hoops look we can all take the banter that's part of the course but your comment free for all that is priceless thanks for the lafs grt stuff keep it going

hoops38
09/07/2011, 7:52 PM
Different class hoops look we can all take the banter that's part of the course but your comment free for all that is priceless thanks for the lafs grt stuff keep it going

still no apology,anyway best of luck for the new season

Fairkop
09/07/2011, 8:12 PM
to all the tipp posters on this the TSDL thread,may i on behalf of many fellow posters from the limerick threads offer apologies for the invasion forces of no good which have infiltrated your fine discussions as of late,these forces have taken two morbidly dangerous and deadly forms but are easily identifiable and no doubt in time will be dealt with...have no doubt good will prevail.

theboywonder8
09/07/2011, 8:45 PM
Are you just after watching star wars or something?and what are you doing here,mind your own business,having a discussion with republican and rightboy and if it bothers you don't read it,now if you have a problem fairkop pm me and I will answer you,if not be quiet ok.

rightboy
09/07/2011, 8:53 PM
Apologies to balla lads hope hoops u will do same to saints players anyway boywonder il lv star wars ha ha il buy u and hoops a pint next time saints and pike meet roll on new season

theboywonder8
09/07/2011, 8:56 PM
Not a bother,and fair play to you,

hoops38
09/07/2011, 9:13 PM
to all the tipp posters on this the TSDL thread,may i on behalf of many fellow posters from the limerick threads offer apologies for the invasion forces of no good which have infiltrated your fine discussions as of late,these forces have taken two morbidly dangerous and deadly forms but are easily identifiable and no doubt in time will be dealt with...have no doubt good will prevail.

your a great man arent you,since when were you the voice of limerick soccer ,and is thiss some kind of threat about me being dealt with take it to pm if you want otherwise mind your own business,these forums are about opinions and im well entitled to give mine,also a limerick club was wrongly accused so it would be more in your capacity as the voice of of fellow posters from the limerick thread to defend them

hoops38
09/07/2011, 9:24 PM
Apologies to balla lads hope hoops u will do same to saints players anyway boywonder il lv star wars ha ha il buy u and hoops a pint next time saints and pike meet roll on new season

goog man look forward to it ,apology from me aswel, by the way me and boywonder are tea total haha

hoops38
09/07/2011, 9:25 PM
goog man look forward to it ,apology from me aswel, by the way me and boywonder are tea total haha

good man that should have been