PDA

View Full Version : Gay Mitchell is FG presidential candidate

legendz
09/07/2011, 5:46 PM
I think they've made a good choice. I would not have been inclined to give their other two candidates a vote.

Spudulika
09/07/2011, 6:06 PM
No matter who FG were going to put up it'd be more of the same from them. I hoped the party would wait for at least a year before selling the country out and making a complete mockery of their pre-campaign promises, however........

thebooboys
09/07/2011, 10:54 PM
I am very surprised at Pat Cox being overlooked. Frankly, I'm not a FG supporter, nor would I have voted for a FG candidate either way but can't see Gay Mitchell having the same national appeal as Pat Cox. Maybe I'm wrong.....

bennocelt
10/07/2011, 11:23 AM
Your very wrong!:eek:
Funny to see all the shouting and roaring like they won the world cup or what - jeez its just a fg nomination!!!

dahamsta
10/07/2011, 12:34 PM
I know nothing about Mitchell, but I'm delighted he or she got it, because he or she is not Cocks.

Macy
11/07/2011, 8:40 AM
Be careful what you wish for Adam, he's from the Christian Democrat wing of FG. Big promoter of IONA.

thebooboys
11/07/2011, 6:29 PM
Mary Davis has secured her nomination with Mayo CC. She has reached the required council quota

Spudulika
12/07/2011, 6:46 PM
I like Mary Davis, regardless of her past affiliations she is known worldwide, is a good person and she has a heart - so that beats Gay Mitchell.

bennocelt
12/07/2011, 7:56 PM
I like Mary Davis, regardless of her past affiliations she is known worldwide, is a good person and she has a heart - so that beats Gay Mitchell.

Who is she? Honestly I dont know her!!!

Spudulika
12/07/2011, 8:35 PM
Who is she? Honestly I dont know her!!!

Well, it's a case of, if you've been living under a rock in outer Mongolia :-)

She has been a really good campaigner for the Special Olympics - it will come out, eventually, that she shamed certain governments into backing Special Olympics programes, as well as some major multinationals (shouldn't have said shamed, better to say encouraged).

bennocelt
12/07/2011, 8:54 PM
Well, it's a case of, if you've been living under a rock in outer Mongolia :-)

She has been a really good campaigner for the Special Olympics - it will come out, eventually, that she shamed certain governments into backing Special Olympics programes, as well as some major multinationals (shouldn't have said shamed, better to say encouraged).

no, never heard of her,lol (by the way i was in Mongolia,lol)

dahamsta
12/07/2011, 9:14 PM
Never heard of her either.

Be careful what you wish for Adam, he's from the Christian Democrat wing of FG. Big promoter of IONA.

As I said Macy, I don't know or care about Mitchell, I'm just delighted Cocks didn't get it. Out of maliciousness if nothing else, just to see him shafted and rejected.

Hopefully he'll retire now, and he can focus all of his incredible levels of self-promotion and selfishness on his family. Hopefully one of them will crack... :)