PDA

View Full Version : A Team Manager & Coach leaves Finn Harps

cestlavie
29/06/2011, 6:42 PM
http://www.finnharps.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=614:paddy-foy-departs-fhfc&catid=39:news-from-finn-park&Itemid=101

Holy cow, doesnt appear that everything is a rosy as we thought!

Who has the badges at the club now? Will the club have to get special dispensation from the League for the upcoming games?

Jofspring
29/06/2011, 6:52 PM
Trouble in Paradise.

SkStu
29/06/2011, 6:52 PM
http://www.finnharps.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=614:paddy-foy-departs-fhfc&catid=39:news-from-finn-park&Itemid=101

Holy cow, doesnt appear that everything is a rosy as we thought!

Who has the badges at the club now? Will the club have to get special dispensation from the League for the upcoming games?

Apparently, MON got all p!ssy that he didnt get his 2 year, 300k contract yet and, prior to the Sligo game, he blames Finn Harps A teams underperformance for this. The Finn Harps A team manager and coach take exception. Culminates in this.

Mr A
29/06/2011, 6:56 PM
Hutton has the badges I think. Obviously we'll need to replace Paddy Foy though but I very much doubt any dispensation is necessary.

dfx-
29/06/2011, 6:57 PM
The bad thing about trouble in paradise is that trouble turns a paradise into a horrible place..

cheifo
29/06/2011, 7:03 PM
Don't know about "holy Cow". The Fella has given his reasons for leaving . Both him and Club are complimentary about each other. Nice to see a Club and Coach depart on good terms for a change.

cestlavie
29/06/2011, 7:09 PM
Not too sure that Hutton has the badges. Probably in the process of getting them but maybe he does have them, Im not certain.

Im sure the board and management team have a plan to replace him.

Yeah, they departed in great terms????????:rolleyes:

Ezeikial
29/06/2011, 7:23 PM
Don't by fooled by this

Due to work and other commitments he has left the Post and will be taking a break
from Football
This sounds familiar on the cusp of July - Paddy Foy and Neale Fenn are setting up a coaching school

Sam_Heggy
29/06/2011, 7:40 PM
Not too sure that Hutton has the badges. Probably in the process of getting them but maybe he does have them, Im not certain.

Im sure the board and management team have a plan to replace him.

Yeah, they departed in great terms????????:rolleyes:

1. Hutton and Foy both done their UEFA A Badge together.

2. 3 people have been spoken to about the job already.

3. I was in Finn Park with Paddy, Felix Healy and some board members, all was fine and there was absolutely no ill feeling between anyone.

And Finally, why the need to put this news on here? It's not exactly sensational news, coaches leave clubs all the time, some on bad terms, some on good. Im pretty sure most people on here dont even know who Paddy is nor do they care.

cestlavie
29/06/2011, 7:45 PM
Thanks for the clarification. Good to hear that everything is amicable. Your being abit hard on poor Paddy, I care about him.

poster
29/06/2011, 7:46 PM
I really like the pointing out to a pretend player on an empty football pitch photo.

Dunny
29/06/2011, 8:00 PM
I really like the pointing out to a pretend player on an empty football pitch photo.

You can tell he was thinking "this is soo going to be my profile pic on facebook"

Sam_Heggy
29/06/2011, 8:04 PM

Ha that was actually done as a p!ss take on the day we done the pics for the A League lads, the cameraman sent that in as Paddy's pic and it's the only one the club had.

Mr A
29/06/2011, 8:12 PM
Actually, there was a few more available, I just like that one :)

The Lilywhites
29/06/2011, 11:36 PM
Move to Finn Harps section.

eelmonster
30/06/2011, 11:53 AM
He put the Zissou in Finn Harps