PDA

View Full Version : MSL Rumours 2011

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Chiefscout
26/06/2011, 5:35 PM
I find that hard to believe unless the player is a over 6ft tall defender with silky football skills :-)..Mark sull from marys on way to castleview.great signing from our gaffer patsy

AvondaleNutter
27/06/2011, 11:40 PM
Heard Colin P O'brien could be leaving Avondale.

Chiefscout
28/06/2011, 8:52 AM
Heard Colin P O'brien could be leaving Avondale.

Any idea where or who to,he might be going?

Glenbuck
28/06/2011, 12:11 PM
Mark sull from marys on way to castleview.great signing from our gaffer patsyGreat signing ??? Chiefscout, what planet are you on. Hope ye have a big bank balance to pay for his discipline record.

AvondaleNutter
28/06/2011, 12:37 PM
Any idea where or who to,he might be going?

No but he hails from west cork doesn't he? Think he might be going back there. I dont really post rumours but someone was saying how will danny long get in the side with colin p there already but i've heard he's gone.. I'll have a look out when training begins again and let you know for sure.

casilles
28/06/2011, 2:17 PM
gareth and paul condon to rockmount

casilles
28/06/2011, 2:24 PM
cans and jp sull to castleview

Chiefscout
28/06/2011, 2:38 PM
cans and jp sull to castleview

Cans yes,Jp no

six-yard-box
28/06/2011, 2:39 PM
cans is done..jp isnt i think talking to him the other day i think it will happen tho as the 3 of them will be up there then. paady o shea going back aswell is a great signing.

Chiefscout
28/06/2011, 2:41 PM
cans is done..jp isnt i think talking to him the other day i think it will happen tho as the 3 of them will be up there then. paady o shea going back aswell is a great signing.

The view are looking good for next year.

six-yard-box
28/06/2011, 2:44 PM
gazza and macconville are good signings too...going to be a good division next year

villaman10
28/06/2011, 3:29 PM
No but he hails from west cork doesn't he? Think he might be going back there. I dont really post rumours but someone was saying how will danny long get in the side with colin p there already but i've heard he's gone.. I'll have a look out when training begins again and let you know for sure.

in the echo after they one the fai cup, he said he would have to consider whether or not he would be up for traveling up from skib 3 days a week for matches and training, is a big comitment!!

sharpshooter
28/06/2011, 4:21 PM
ya he is from ballydehob in west cork...

Chiefscout
28/06/2011, 4:55 PM
The view are looking good for next year.

As much as I'd like it to be true bout Jp joining us in castleview I'm afraid it's not to be.chatting with few st marys lads today and he is 100% staying

Chiefscout
30/06/2011, 11:56 AM
Anymore movements in transfers..met a manager of a serious contender for the league next year and he told me that his club has signed 7 very good players without losing any of his best players...

villaman10
30/06/2011, 2:03 PM
Anymore movements in transfers..met a manager of a serious contender for the league next year and he told me that his club has signed 7 very good players without losing any of his best players...

who would that be?? any hints??

Chiefscout
30/06/2011, 2:36 PM
who would that be?? any hints??

Can't really say no because I'll get mangled because other teams best players are on the move there and not sure their clubs know yet

mayfield utd
30/06/2011, 5:44 PM
gareth and paul condon to rockmount

would that be paul condon who player for our lads and leeside

Chiefscout
01/07/2011, 8:33 AM
Paddy o Shea back between the sticks for castleview next season

the hawk
01/07/2011, 10:58 AM
Paddy o Shea back between the sticks for castleview next season

well if he plays anyway like he did in the blarney 7s god help ye cant kick the ball straight ,dropped everything basically just cat

Chiefscout
01/07/2011, 11:17 AM
well if he plays anyway like he did in the blarney 7s god help ye cant kick the ball straight ,dropped everything basically just cat

Was he that bad?..was ex st marys player john Murphy that was telling me that he was onto him for marys but said he going back to us

Chiefscout
01/07/2011, 11:01 PM
Just left a well known southside pub(wasn't drinking by the way) and was talking to two Douglas hall players that tell me that Deccy o Connell and Kevin mull are very unhappy about the new manager and are on way to either the hall or even Corinthians

maninthemiddle
02/07/2011, 7:30 AM
Just left a well known southside pub(wasn't drinking by the way) and was talking to two Douglas hall players that tell me that Deccy o Connell and Kevin mull are very unhappy about the new manager and are on way to either the hall or even Corinthians

are you sure you were not drinking scout. lol

Chiefscout
02/07/2011, 7:47 AM

Hadn't a drop...was shocked to hear it.heard rumblings last season about Harrington not being liked but seemingly sane story with the new manager.that's why they got mooresy on board to try convinced them to stay.

greengrass
02/07/2011, 10:12 AM

I think chiefscout why he asked were you sure you were not drinkin was because you said that 2 hall players are leaving to either go to the hall?? or corinthians

Chiefscout
02/07/2011, 10:49 AM
I think chiefscout why he asked were you sure you were not drinkin was because you said that 2 hall players are leaving to either go to the hall?? or corinthians

My apologies to you both...meant to say Avondale.

Chiefscout
03/07/2011, 6:01 PM
Richard Hyde and ken sisk meant to be taking over cobh wanderers

offside rule
04/07/2011, 11:55 AM
Richard Hyde and ken sisk meant to be taking over cobh wanderers

Incorrect statement there 'Chiefscout'. Wanderers have appointed there new manager for next Seaon . . . Noel Twomey is the new man in charge!

Chiefscout
05/07/2011, 11:27 AM
Top northside team trying to sign aidan o Callaghan from marys

razor
05/07/2011, 11:36 AM
Top northside team trying to sign aidan o Callaghan from marysKeep going Chiefscout. You'll surely get one right before the season starts :D

Chiefscout
05/07/2011, 11:49 AM
Keep going Chiefscout. You'll surely get one right before the season starts :D

Tried and failed to get him my good man.Aidan told them where to go(back to whitechurch)

Chiefscout
05/07/2011, 11:52 AM
Tried and failed to get him my good man.Aidan told them where to go(back to whitechurch)

Played schoolboys with Aidan and is the most under rated player in the league.

six-yard-box
06/07/2011, 12:24 PM
Gary coughlan blarney ST ken Kearney n timmy sheahen of fairview all gone to marys apparently.

six-yard-box
06/07/2011, 12:42 PM
it be interesting to see marys and rockmounts first line ups of the season as looking at this they will have about 20 new faces each and all of last years players gone:rolleyes:

Rockmount only new faces are condron n gareth Cambridge n that'll be it. Well that's what Gareth told me anyway. Marys could have a good few Alrite they rang my buddy crow aswell the other day. He's not moving to them tho. Chasing fierce players they are.

freddieflinston
06/07/2011, 12:47 PM
I heard Timmy Sheehan was gone to marys and Ken Kearney gone to Castleview??

freddieflinston
06/07/2011, 12:53 PM
Is that Noel Toomey ex Ringmahon Rangers coach who has taken over at Cobh Wanderers??

Chiefscout
06/07/2011, 1:06 PM
Rockmount only new faces are condron n gareth Cambridge n that'll be it. Well that's what Gareth told me anyway. Marys could have a good few Alrite they rang my buddy crow aswell the other day. He's not moving to them tho. Chasing fierce players they are.
Alot of players turning rockmount down.they miss the Billy Cronin factor......marys are very busy getting and trying to get players.should be strong next year

six-yard-box
06/07/2011, 1:11 PM
Alot of players turning rockmount down.they miss the Billy Cronin factor......marys are very busy getting and trying to get players.should be strong next year

Big step up from aul 1 to top of The msl prem I actually think marys could struggle.

Chiefscout
06/07/2011, 1:25 PM
Big step up from aul 1 to top of The msl prem I actually think marys could struggle.

As I said in am earlier post,st marys captain was telling me they had a few signed and I can tell u that none of the above names were even mentioned...saying that though I'd take them for castleview.not bad at all

sharpshooter
06/07/2011, 2:56 PM
brendan hurley kinsale's keeper last year gone back to bandon after turning down avondale

Chiefscout
06/07/2011, 3:14 PM
brendan hurley kinsale's keeper last year gone back to bandon after turning down avondale

Very good keeper but bit small...ps heard you offered chance to play senior yourself

sharpshooter
06/07/2011, 3:18 PM
Very good keeper but bit small...ps heard you offered chance to play senior yourself
great keeper,you heard right chiefscout plenty time yet for it..

Chiefscout
06/07/2011, 3:33 PM
great keeper,you heard right chiefscout plenty time yet for it..

Shouldn't hang around,your not getting any younger and be a big step up for you

razor
06/07/2011, 3:42 PM
Shouldn't hang around,your not getting any younger and be a big step up for you
Evil Ref Slayer, Chief Predictor and now Agony Aunt
You've got the lot Chiefscout. :D

Chiefscout
06/07/2011, 3:47 PM
Evil Ref Slayer, Chief Predictor and now Agony Aunt
You've got the lot Chiefscout. :D

I'm only getting warmed up

the hawk
06/07/2011, 6:08 PM
Just spoke to a very well informed manager and he has told me that Avondale are very close to wrapping up signing Daniel o leary from douglas hall and that one more player will be joining from everton after long

villaman10
06/07/2011, 7:45 PM
I'm only getting warmed up

are you max clifford???:-)

villaman10
06/07/2011, 7:49 PM
Just spoke to a very well informed manager and he has told me that Avondale are very close to wrapping up signing Daniel o leary from douglas hall and that one more player will be joining from everton after long

are avondale losing anyone??

Chiefscout
06/07/2011, 8:15 PM
it be interesting to see marys and rockmounts first line ups of the season as looking at this they will have about 20 new faces each and all of last years players gone:rolleyes:

John coco from marys gone to blarney

Dixie's Cousin
07/07/2011, 9:05 AM
Chiefscout, you must be on the news desk for Sky Sports news, if you don't have the inside scoop you definitely love telling the news. Any more signing for the 'View?