PDA

View Full Version : Malmo -v- Cork City on the Radio

tiktok
24/06/2004, 10:26 AM
Great news for those not travelling.

It's on Citynet's (http://www.eirways.com/citynet) forum that Cork's 96FM & 103FM will be covering the game in sweden live on their 103FM service, immediately following the final whistle in their GAA coverage of the Munster Final on Sunday.

Better again, it should be steaming live on the net on www.103FM.ie

razor
24/06/2004, 10:49 AM
Excellent News but will it be on any of the satellite TV stations ?
Surely some pubs in the Turners Cross area would show it if it was on.

Pablo
24/06/2004, 1:30 PM
i don't care cause i'll be there! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahah

Pablo
24/06/2004, 1:31 PM
apologies i'm a bit excited today! :D

adamcarr
24/06/2004, 4:46 PM
The one time, media do something for City...Im on holidays! :rolleyes: :mad: :D

jofyisgod
24/06/2004, 5:25 PM
It's good, but why can't they do the whole match. In fairness,if someone is going to listen to the Munster Final, they'll listen to it on RTE, not 103 ffs.
They cut off the commo from the X the other night for a game of Gaelic Football out in the middle of nowhere!CULCHIES.

Fair play tho, but that Billy guy must have the single most uninteresting voice ever. He's like that guy that was in Father Ted that time-'I have a terribly boooring voice Father'

RedFM????Having a laugh...What's the excuse this time Oisín? Hip-hop, etc takes priority-Cork's "streets" community will be eternally thankful...

Eric
24/06/2004, 5:45 PM
It's on Citynet's (http://www.eirways.com/citynet) forum that Cork's 96FM & 103FM will be covering the game in sweden live on their 103FM service, immediately following the final whistle in their GAA coverage of the Munster Final on Sunday.

Better again, it should be steaming live on the net on www.103FM.ie

Damn I'll miss this, anyone know if we'll be able to pick up these radio stations in Sweden????? :D

thecorner
24/06/2004, 6:06 PM
Damn I'll miss this, anyone know if we'll be able to pick up these radio stations in Sweden????? :D

:D :D :D :D

GavinZac
25/06/2004, 3:30 AM

obviously like its on the net......

oh. :( :mad: