PDA

View Full Version : Bohs match

naoise kennedy
21/06/2011, 4:07 PM
A real game of two halves, i thought we played ok in the first half, created a few chances unlucky not to get one in, bohs looked dangerous at times and got a lucky goal .. save from gregg but the rebound fell to the same player to tap in..

I expected bray to come out fighting like they normally do but the quick goal from bohs knocked us back,, hard luck on shane with the attempted back pass but these things happen... We never showed the fight that normally happens in the second half of matches,, shane o neill miss could have changed the hole game but it was not till dempsey scored then they started to play some good attacking football and we created a few good chances but nothing went in.. one of those games

On another note the lino on the tent side was a disgrace i could not see how he made all those bad calls,, time wasting .. murphy and killian brennan should both have been booked for time wasting they were a joke, every time someone bumped into brennan in fell for a free.. .. bad night and bad conditions but roll on pats..

notever
22/06/2011, 4:06 PM
I must agree with all of that, disappointing second half which is normally the best part of the match for us But I suppose we are allowed one of those games, we have had a good run, and as you say roll on Friday and Pats. and lets get back on track.

lowflyingseagul
22/06/2011, 6:28 PM
murphy was isolated on his own fair too much, he never really held up the ball. only when o'neal came on did we cause them a problem