PDA

View Full Version : Barstoolers Love-In

TiocfaidhArmani
13/06/2011, 10:04 AM
T'was me !!

Fcukin BARSTOLLER!!

SHELS fan me HOLE !!:tv:

Yeah, I don't watch from a bar stool, I watch from the footballing theatre that is Celtic Park :)

I didn't know you're not allowed support any other team/sport if you support a LOI team. What a sad little life you have. I pity you and the other fundamentalists, what sad little people. Go out and get your hole, you'll feel better for it :)

bullit
13/06/2011, 11:16 PM
. Go out and get your hole, you'll feel better for it :)
You offering me something here ?? Im grand anyway thanks ;) Pig cnut down the Gallowgate was never my thing after the 1st dose.:D

PartySaint
13/06/2011, 11:35 PM
See what I mean though, LOI fans just throw insults and have this holier-than-thou I'm-a-better-football-fan-than-you attitude to anyone who doesn't subscribe to the undiluted doctrine of hate Celtic and the GAA. Sheer moronic ignorance and the attitude that most ordinary people despise and apart of the reason why so few people join your little sect.

Sorry but this is just retarded, Once again I will say, when you go to a LOI game (as a Shels fan you should know this) no one asks who you support and no one judges you on what team be it in Ireland or abroad you support

If you talking this attitude from whats on the Internet and are getting upset by it then you just slow, Its the internet WHO CARES what people say!!!