PDA

View Full Version : 2 big home games coming up

lowflyingseagul
15/06/2011, 9:32 AM
dundalk and bohs, whats the chances of 6 points, i think we'd all be very very happy with 4

Bray-Z
15/06/2011, 10:04 AM
Dundalk appear to be in dire straits at the minute with injuries so you'd have to hope for 3 points from that and in Dalymount, Bohs snatched a last minute point and weren't great at all so six points are a real possibilty.

notever
15/06/2011, 7:46 PM
The confidence in the side would make you think that six points were possible.Wouldn't be over confident but its doable....heres hoping...COYBG

Roo69
16/06/2011, 10:57 AM
dundalk and bohs, whats the chances of 6 points, i think we'd all be very very happy with 4

With the way things have been going this season winning our next 2 home games is very achievable, but we will need a bit of luck along the way.

Purely because they are in ribbons with injuries Dundalk on paper should be a home win for us, I think they will have at least 5/6 players missing, were as we have no new injury worries plus Mitchell is back in the squad.

Bohs will be a bit tougher i think but Killian Brennan is suspended which is a big plus for us. We should have beat them in Dalymount but a 93rd minute goal saved them.

If we can stay injury free against Dundalk and the lads get plenty of rest them we have every chance of taking 6 points from the 2 games which should put a bit of space between ourselves and the clubs below us at present. Fingers crossed ;)

Hulsey
16/06/2011, 11:05 AM
Does brennan not just miss the game in derry on friday?

Roo69
16/06/2011, 12:10 PM
Does brennan not just miss the game in derry on friday?

Correct, got my dates mixed up... Oops !

Dodge
16/06/2011, 12:43 PM
Dundalk had 3 outfield players on the bench against us on Monday. Guthrie was absent due to loan agreement but its still a small squad

All 3 were kids, and none were used (even though it was obvious Dundalk were shattered with 20 minutes to go)

Roo69
16/06/2011, 3:08 PM
Dundalk had 3 outfield players on the bench against us on Monday. Guthrie was absent due to loan agreement but its still a small squad

All 3 were kids, and none were used (even though it was obvious Dundalk were shattered with 20 minutes to go)

Great to hear Dodge ;)

notever
16/06/2011, 4:51 PM
I think Killian Brennan's suspension only comes into effect on Monday.........

Dillonman
17/06/2011, 12:44 PM

One was the sub keeper actually Dodge, antoher was Johnny Breen(striker) who is used occassionally. Guthrie is back for tonights game but there are doubts over Hawkins(pick up a knock scoring v Pats) and Dean Bennett(playing week in week out with pain killing injections) Down to the bare bones, weather is terrible too so doubt there will be a big crowd down to Bray.

Dodge
17/06/2011, 12:51 PM
There were 4 subs, wasn't there? One keeper and 3 outfielders?