PDA

View Full Version : Cup Draw

LK37oldskool
13/06/2011, 6:53 PM
Away to Bray 23 August. Anyone think we could take them? Thats not a bad draw.

bluewhitearmy
13/06/2011, 7:05 PM
Away to Bray 23 August. Anyone think we could take them? Thats not a bad draw.

Definitely could take them wont be easy but we will have Behan and others that come in July by then.

A game we could win and a nice little trip im happy with that.

Jofspring
13/06/2011, 7:20 PM
A game we could definitely win but its a long way off so both teams could be in two total different positions performance wise at that stage.

Monkfish
13/06/2011, 9:30 PM
What makes people think we can go on a hike to Bray and win? As it stands they are 2nd in the prem and we're 4th in the 1st.......think they may be slight favourites.

Bad draw (as usual)

Jofspring
13/06/2011, 9:31 PM
What makes people think we can go on a hike to Bray and win? As it stands they are 2nd in the prem and we're 4th in the 1st.......think they may be slight favourites.

Bad draw (as usual)

Cause its a long way off and who knows where both teams will be at that stage.

Monkfish
13/06/2011, 11:24 PM
Cause its a long way off and who knows where both teams will be at that stage.

...and if Bray are top by 10 points and we're midtable?

Have to make judgment on the evidence we already have so lets not go nuts people! :rofl:

limunlim
14/06/2011, 1:18 PM
I agree with Monkfish, I think it's a pretty bad draw. I don't think we will win and I doubt it will be that big an attendance. To be honest, I don't care about either cup. Lets get out of these graveyards (1st division and Jackman)!

bluewhitearmy
14/06/2011, 1:35 PM
What does it matter where they are in the league?

Pats are the form team in the Prem and Cork beat them and we are just as good as Cork. The top 4 in the 1st could definitely be doing well in the prem this year.

Its the same team that we hammered pre-season with 10 men ( I know it was just pre-season but still worth mentioning).