PDA

View Full Version : Bray scarf

Cosmo
11/06/2011, 9:31 AM
Lads,

An fc united supporter was at a bray match 2 weeks ago and was looking for a bray scarf which said Bray Wanderers on it. All they had in the club shop was plain green and whote scarves. He's going mad looking for this scarf!

Anyone have one which says bray wanderers on it that they could spare? Im sure he'd swap an fc united scarf for it!

sadloserkid
13/06/2011, 9:24 AM
I got a proper Bray scarf at the Bray-Fingal playoff game that Chris O'Connor scored in a few years back. No interest in swapping it tbh but I did get it in the club shop. Could be worth contacting the club directly again?

On a related note I was gonna buy a Waterford scarf recently too but they only had plain blue & white. I could have used it at Limerick games sure but at that stage I may as well give the money to my own club. Is there a trend of plain scarves staring to permeate the league? Are they just cheaper? Or are they pretending that it's because they're retro?

Cosmo
13/06/2011, 9:46 AM
I've managed to get one now. Thanks!

Macy
16/06/2011, 10:59 AM
Is there a trend of plain scarves staring to permeate the league? Are they just cheaper? Or are they pretending that it's because they're retro?
They're just better! Kinda ironic an FC fan looking for a printed scarf, considering they were one of the clubs leading the charge back to the bar scarf!