PDA

View Full Version : Bohemians Tuesday

kevincronin2000
20/06/2004, 8:52 PM
Sorry lads trying to come down off the euro high.
Needed to start a non euro Thread.
Do you think Dolan will rest players on tuesday night. Some of the players looked very tired comming off the pitch saturday night especially Kevin Doyle.

Might start woods, O Halloran and Nawanko.

Gandhi
21/06/2004, 9:23 AM
Billy Woods has a bit of a calf strain (picked up against Limerick) but should be OK for Tuesday, and will definitely be travelling to Sweden.

By the way does anyone know what the story is with that ad in the 'Echo' on Saturday that said only platinum and diamond season tickets were being honoured for the Bohs game tomorrow night? In other words the basic Gold adult season ticket is not being honoured? I hope that is not true, City were very happy to take my cash for a season ticket that was meant to do me for all home league games, I will be disappointed if they are suddenly 'moving the goalposts' so to speak

tiktok
21/06/2004, 9:37 AM
By the way does anyone know what the story is with that ad in the 'Echo' on Saturday that said only platinum and diamond season tickets were being honoured for the Bohs game tomorrow night?

if that's what the ad said I can only assume Bohs was a typo for Malmo.
I know that only platinum and diamond season tickets were honoured on Saturday evening.

any season ticket should entitle you to a league game, i'm sure it's a misprint but info@corkcityfc.ie is the place to find out

Citygirl
21/06/2004, 10:40 AM
i know that the players have to hand back the 2 season tickets which they received at the start of the season..there will now be two tickets in an envelope at the gate for the players..afaik its because of people comin in with the tickets then passin them back out the gate for more to use...maybe thats what they are doing with th supporters now also?

derm
21/06/2004, 10:43 AM
Geoge & Danny Murphy are out thru suspension I think, so probably can't afford to rest any more - I'd put Nwanko in for Georgie and Woods in for Danny and leave the rest as this game is probably more important long term

Pat could opt to rest Lordan and put Greg in but Cillian has done nothing wrong and could do with all de experience he can get

ccfcman
21/06/2004, 10:58 AM
no they're not,city brought the game forward and boez never copped that their suspensions begin next week versus dublin city

Gandhi
21/06/2004, 11:19 AM
if that's what the ad said I can only assume Bohs was a typo for Malmo.
I know that only platinum and diamond season tickets were honoured on Saturday evening.

any season ticket should entitle you to a league game, i'm sure it's a misprint but info@corkcityfc.ie is the place to find out

Thanks tiktok, everything's fine, it must have been a typo all right, just rang the club who said it was only for Saturday's match. I have no problem with that whatsoever, I just wanted to be certain they weren't selling season tickets and then messing season ticket holders around. Just in case I've confused anyone I apologise, it is very straightforward, platinum or diamond st's are required for entry to Cup games and that has always been the case (they cost 100 euro more than the basic season ticket so I couldn't afford it)