PDA

View Full Version : ?

Stevo Da Gull
20/06/2004, 7:37 PM
Any1 know the story with Leighton Glynn who Bray signed last season and was supposed to play this year after his 6month ban finished?

P.S. Does any1 know of any possible way that I can get my hands on

1. 1990 Cup Final.

2. 4-1 win over Pats at the Carlisle the last day of the season we finished 4th (I saw the full 90 mins on the Nicelodeon/NTL channell,which went off after 7, twice before but never thought too tape it).

?

Roo69
22/06/2004, 2:57 PM
Any1 know the story with Leighton Glynn who Bray signed last season and was supposed to play this year after his 6month ban finished?

P.S. Does any1 know of any possible way that I can get my hands on

1. 1990 Cup Final.

2. 4-1 win over Pats at the Carlisle the last day of the season we finished 4th (I saw the full 90 mins on the Nicelodeon/NTL channell,which went off after 7, twice before but never thought too tape it).

?

I think Glynn had only signed a short term contract, which is now up. Dont think his on Bray's books anymore.

Dont have either on tape, will check in the club to see if we have them on tape somewhere an let ya know

Stevo Da Gull
22/06/2004, 8:45 PM
Cheers Roo :) , Just finished tests today which means I'll have a bit more spare time on my hands and it would be great to get a hold of the 2 matches.
Allso I might considerin gettin involved with the club officially as well as makin best part of the away matches.

Roo69
24/06/2004, 9:50 AM
Cheers Roo :) , Just finished tests today which means I'll have a bit more spare time on my hands and it would be great to get a hold of the 2 matches.
Allso I might considerin gettin involved with the club officially as well as makin best part of the away matches.

no bother. if ya do want to get involved in some capacity within the club you should contact Jack O'Neil, his down at the club nearly every day or you will find him floating around on match days.

Stevo Da Gull
24/06/2004, 6:59 PM
I'll have a word with him down at the Kilkenny game, speaking of which ... Come on the Wanderers, I think Wes is back after helping his country progress against Nicaragua and MATT BRITON may allso feature.
Hopefully we'll do a bit better v the Kilkenny defence than we did in Sligo and in Kilkenny earlier this season.

Roo69
25/06/2004, 8:34 AM
I'll have a word with him down at the Kilkenny game, speaking of which ... Come on the Wanderers, I think Wes is back after helping his country progress against Nicaragua and MATT BRITON may allso feature.
Hopefully we'll do a bit better v the Kilkenny defence than we did in Sligo and in Kilkenny earlier this season.

Yeah Wes is back and Britton was on the bench for the Kilkenny game so i reckon he'll keep his place there. We "should" easily beat Kilkenny tonight and then take another 3 points on Monday Vs. Limerick, and fingers crossed Galway can get something out of the match Vs. U.C.D

Terry
25/06/2004, 10:07 AM
we'll take all 3 points !!!!! :D :D :D

Roo69
25/06/2004, 10:26 AM
we'll take all 3 points !!!!! :D :D :D

Well you will have no complaints from the seaside if ya do ! fingers crossed and best of luck !