PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Division 1A.

Planners
27/05/2011, 9:32 AM
Division 1A 2011-2012

Ballynanty Rvs "B"
Caherconlish
Caherdavin Celtic
Croom Utd
Charleville
Fairview Rgs "B"
Geraldines
Granville Rgs
Shannon Hibs
Shannon Town
Pike Rvs "B"

1 More from Mungret Reg, Kilmallock or Star Rvs.

I think shn hibs trying to get back to clare league.Thats the word around shannon and alot of people are saying the same thing.

the lobster
27/05/2011, 10:50 AM
I think shn hibs trying to get back to clare league.Thats the word around shannon and alot of people are saying the same thing.

Pub Talk, Its a Shannon thing, bit like watching Eastenders. Some drunk who would like Shannon Hibs to enter the Clare League but has nothing to do with the club at all, but has a very big opionion on what goes on with them.

Lets put this to bed now for once. Hibs are NOT looking to enter the Clare League.

Your the gossip who's speading these rumours on here, nothing better to be doing.
STOP listening to the drunk at the end of the bar.

Planners
27/05/2011, 11:29 AM
Pub Talk, Its a Shannon thing, bit like watching Eastenders. Some drunk who would like Shannon Hibs to enter the Clare League but has nothing to do with the club at all, but has a very big opionion on what goes on with them.

Lets put this to bed now for once. Hibs are NOT looking to enter the Clare League.

Your the gossip who's speading these rumours on here, nothing better to be doing.
STOP listening to the drunk at the end of the bar.

Sorry but you are wrong i heard it off a few hibs members also they have discussed it and are serious about it no drunk talk am sure.

the lobster
27/05/2011, 11:53 AM
Sorry but you are wrong i heard it off a few hibs members also they have discussed it and are serious about it no drunk talk am sure.

Lies Planners, its lies, has not been discussed at all at Comittee Level, FACT. Who are these MEMBERS?, Do they play for the under 11's or the B-team something, Anyone involved with hibs are a member.

This Topic has been done before as i have said before, It does not do anyone any good. Rumours started in a pub by fools and then spread on by fools.

Planners
27/05/2011, 3:13 PM
Lies Planners, its lies, has not been discussed at all at Comittee Level, FACT. Who are these MEMBERS?, Do they play for the under 11's or the B-team something, Anyone involved with hibs are a member.

This Topic has been done before as i have said before, It does not do anyone any good. Rumours started in a pub by fools and then spread on by fools.

the facts are lad It has been discussed at comittee level it will all come out sure they also approched shannon town look lads i heard it of comittee members more than 1 they can deny it but its true. FACT FACT

the lobster
27/05/2011, 3:54 PM
the facts are lad It has been discussed at comittee level it will all come out sure they also approched shannon town look lads i heard it of comittee members more than 1 they can deny it but its true. FACT FACT

More rubbish from you, Shannon Town approached Hibs but then backed out of it.FACT FACT FACT You just can't stop the Rumours, Youve been found out as a liar again and your FACTS are laughable at this stage.