PDA

View Full Version : Come On Shels

citylove
13/11/2001, 9:23 AM
Wouldn't we love to see Shels trashing Carlisle tonight! Collins would be furious

Sinéad
13/11/2001, 10:34 AM
Yeah...But wouldn't we love to see Collins furious and worked up! Hold on......

Isn't he always like that?

:confused: :D

Éanna
13/11/2001, 10:43 AM
Dunno. :confused: I hate to see shels win anything, cos it's usually folowed by a large amount of gloating and ridiculing of every other club. :mad:
I can see it now "Well, we beat Carlisle 1-0, so obviously we're expecting a bye to the 2nd group stage of the champions league next year. Did I mention Man Utd love us?" Thank you Mr O. Byrne!

pete
13/11/2001, 12:55 PM
Tis sad the amount of publicity tonights match against one of the worst teams in professional english football was getting on the radio this morning....

I do hope $hel$ trash them as its obvious to anyone that any side in the top half of the eL Premier would beat even the best 3rd division team.

pete
14/11/2001, 5:51 PM
Indo (http://www.unison.ie/irish_independent/stories.php3?ca=94&si=639011&issue_id=6393)

Sad to see more coverage given to a crap friendly than probably the rovers-v-bohs or city-v-pats games last weekend.

Why anyone would be surprised an eL team beat an english 3rd division side is beyond me! :eek:

Interesting to see Tynan played a full game for $hel$ again.

Pauro 76
15/11/2001, 12:24 PM
What a joke, Vinny Jones making his "comeback" in that friendly vs Carlisle. But well done Shels, for proving that the Eircom league can hold its own against hyped up opposition like Carlisle....