PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Premier.

abbeyvale
20/05/2011, 5:48 PM
ya heard the same last night but cant see how it would suit dara.its a must win for kilmallock and thats it.if we are good enough which i think we are we will stay up and the same goes fo mungret and star.

Yep, I heard that a phone call was made asking for a favour..................bit sad really if its true................

If it does end up a draw between Kilmallock v Mungret and Star beat Kilmallock in the last game, Kilmallock could be relegated..............surely Kilmallock have more sense than that?

theboywonder8
20/05/2011, 6:39 PM
Don't think kilmallock will fall for that,abbey favours have been going on for years in limerick,be it for the title or relegation,if mungret did that it could come back to haunt them,

passandmove
20/05/2011, 7:34 PM
Jesus if that kind of carry on is taking place in premier the whole league is a farce and should hang its head in shame,just play the matches for gods sake and take whatever comes your way on the chin and move on.

theboywonder8
20/05/2011, 10:15 PM
Wouldn't agree with you the whole premier is a farce,but that kind of carry on is going on for years,the same clubs are always at it doing favours for other clubs,it's a shame really but what can you do.

blueboy2
20/05/2011, 10:30 PM
Jesus if that kind of carry on is taking place in premier the whole league is a farce and should hang its head in shame,just play the matches for gods sake and take whatever comes your way on the chin and move on.
Sure thats why Wembley ended up in 1 A over clubs in the Premier doing end of season favours for each other.
You might be a better football team than the clubs around you but that means nothing if a phone call is made for a favour.
The bottom 2 clubs should go down and the next four clubs above them should play off and the loser plays the third place team in 1 A the winner gets a place in the Premier.

Balbec77
20/05/2011, 11:09 PM
Don't think kilmallock will fall for that,abbey favours have been going on for years in limerick,be it for the title or relegation,if mungret did that it could come back to haunt them,

100% not.as i already said in a few posts whoever is relegated it just means they are not good enough to stay in the premier league and that includes ourselves so we will definetly be going all out for the win believe me faces knows what this game means to kilmallock.

Forever Red
21/05/2011, 9:08 AM
Yep, I heard that a phone call was made asking for a favour..................bit sad really if its true................

If it does end up a draw between Kilmallock v Mungret and Star beat Kilmallock in the last game, Kilmallock could be relegated..............surely Kilmallock have more sense than that?

Jeez Abbeyvale you dont have a great memory.........Janesboro a few weeks ago??

theboywonder8
21/05/2011, 9:30 AM
Jeez Abbeyvale you dont have a great memory.........Janesboro a few weeks ago??

Oh that hit a nerve,