PDA

View Full Version : Malmo team named

jof fan
18/06/2004, 8:40 AM
Malmo Announce Line-Up To Face City (http://www.corkcityfootie.com)

A bit strange to see their team named 2 days before the game. Also fair play to all at www.corkcityfootie.com for having the news and an excellent match preview that any journalist would be proud of.

yiddo
18/06/2004, 10:50 AM
An excellent preview. Fair play to all involved.

kevincronin2000
18/06/2004, 5:11 PM
Can some one confirm that this is a full strenght line up or reserve team.

jofyisgod
18/06/2004, 5:52 PM
Can some one confirm that this is a full strenght line up or reserve team.

Quote from a Swede on Citynet:
But, out of the seventeen players heading to Ireland, is only eleven of them seniors.

There ya are-they seem very cocky, IMO.

A face
18/06/2004, 10:46 PM
cocky or not .... we are still in for it. I'd love a result but we just aint going to get it.

Martinho II
18/06/2004, 11:53 PM
;) Best Of Luck Lads Ye Will Need It! Are Malmo Bringin Much Support Withthem?

thecorner
19/06/2004, 1:42 AM
i can see us doing something

have the nordic countries ever heard of flynny and georgie and cockney rebel............................................. .................................................. .............................

I DONT THINK SO

rince
19/06/2004, 8:48 AM
This starting eleven is the strongest 11 he has available - very attack minded - MFF are going for a result in Cork tonight

ifk101
19/06/2004, 11:15 AM
"Tom Prahl har skaffat information om Cork, trea i förra säsongens irländska liga.
- De spelar med ett 4-4-2-system men inte typiskt brittiskt. Man har ett bra passningsspel genom mittfältet. Deras anfallare är små och snabba.
Tom Prahl har erfarenhet av irländsk fotboll.
- Under mina år i Halmstad mötte vi i en cup Bohemians. Vi gick vidare men irländarna var bra, påpekar Tom Prahl."

Tom Prahl has gained information on Cork, third in last season's Irish league
- They play a 4-4-2 system but not typical Brittish. They have a good passing game through the midfield. Their attackers are small and quick.
- When I was with Halmstad we met Bohemians in a cup. We got through the round but the Irish were good, indicates Tom Prahl