PDA

View Full Version : Violence Erupts in Big Brother House

dortie
17/06/2004, 12:49 PM
LOL :D I think Im going to watch this now.........

"Violence erupted in the Big Brother house as the return of Michelle and Emma sparked a terrifying bust-up.

Victor had to be pulled away from Emma after pouring white wine over her and screaming "I'll f****** kill you", while Jason hurled furniture and shouted abuse at Nadia.

Panicked Channel 4 bosses cut the live feed for an hour between 2am and 3am and stepped in to defuse the situation, ordering Victor to the Diary Room.

Shell was so upset by the frightening turn of events that she collapsed on the bathroom floor"

Dodge
17/06/2004, 12:54 PM
http://tinyurl.com/3685h

You can see the fight here....

brendy_éire
17/06/2004, 1:13 PM
Watched it all live till 7. Absolutely brilliant TV. Victor and Jason are class. Pure lost the head with Marco's hareem.

Emma's still gone though. Wonder where.

Dodge
17/06/2004, 1:24 PM
She's gone to the bedsit apparently. My girlfriend watched it until about half one last night and was disgusted to find out she'd missed the fight when she went into work this morning

pete
17/06/2004, 1:26 PM
http://tinyurl.com/3685h

You can see the fight here....

Don't you mean listen to? ;)

Cheap publicity attempt? I've not idea who any of those people are but thought Ch4 bleeped the expletives? (spelling?)

max power
17/06/2004, 1:37 PM
Watched it all live till 7. Absolutely brilliant TV. Victor and Jason are class. Pure lost the head with Marco's hareem.

Emma's still gone though. Wonder where.

is life up there that boring.......i would have loved to be up doing nothing until 7 in the morning but some of us have to go to work :mad:

Dodge
17/06/2004, 1:37 PM
No they don't bleep the expletives. During the day on e4 they bip the sound for bad language (or anything the lawyers don't like) but after 9 its pretty much unmoderated...

max power
17/06/2004, 1:39 PM
it is on a 10/15 minute delay for legal reasons, slander etc.....

pete
17/06/2004, 3:24 PM
No they don't bleep the expletives. During the day on e4 they bip the sound for bad language (or anything the lawyers don't like) but after 9 its pretty much unmoderated...

Just seemed bit suspect to me & was thining ch4 released the clips for publicity...?

Dodge
17/06/2004, 3:40 PM
Just seemed bit suspect to me & was thining ch4 released the clips for publicity...?
Well the clip was taken from e4 and missed that start of it. Looks like someone onewho spends all day in work on a bigbrother forum ;) taped it and made a .mpeg out of it. I doubt channel 4 are unhappy about it though. A girl in my job stayed up all night watching...

dortie
17/06/2004, 6:44 PM
is life up there that boring.......i would have loved to be up doing nothing until 7 in the morning but some of us have to go to work :mad:

Naw hi......its only the ultra left/communist type in Derry that dont work ;)

Aint that right Brendy.

I started work at 7.50am myself.

Would love to go into the Big brother house for one night armed with a bag of 20 tins of Harp, a half bottle of Bucky and a Hurly. The stick soley to beat the living **** out of Marco and Victor, then try and bonk Vanessa (Id be drunk of course)

Pauro 76
17/06/2004, 7:47 PM
Did Michelle and Emma admit they were spying on them all week or what? One of my workmates was watching it till 2am, nothing over happens on E4 live feed, so must have been some b*tch-fest there!!

De Town
18/06/2004, 11:04 AM
Did Michelle and Emma admit they were spying on them all week or what?

yeah, Emma brought Marco and Ur man Nadia into the bedroom about 15 minutes after they came back in and told them everything and then Michelle told Stuart and then it just got around the house.

brendy_éire
18/06/2004, 12:47 PM
Naw hi......its only the ultra left/communist type in Derry that dont work ;)

Aint that right Brendy.

Wonder will ye still be complaining when it's me working to pay your measly pension. ;)

It's decent watching it all night though. Hope Dan does tonight. He's sneaky and 2-faced, still like him though, just would hate to see Vanessa go.

dortie
18/06/2004, 2:13 PM
Wonder will ye still be complaining when it's me working to pay your measly pension. ;)

You wont have to bother, I opted out of the state pension and provide my own pension savings with a contribution from my capitalist employer ;)

Eric
18/06/2004, 2:50 PM
I was on my break from work the other night and was watching the row, it was the best bit of Big Brother for years and then they went and cut the live feed??????????? The first interesting bit ever on it and they cut it, muppets!!!

It was the same last week when I decided to watch a bit of it live before going to bed, the housemates mentioned topless mud wrestling, nice one I thought :D Then they cut the live feed again?????