PDA

View Full Version : What's the actual fixture list???

Ali-G
16/06/2004, 6:53 PM
This was posted on CorkCityFootie website last week:

10 June 2004 23:45:10
City-Bohs Clash Rescheduled
According to the official Bohemian FC website, Cork City's clash with Bohemians has now been confirmed for Tuesday, June 22nd with a 7:45pm kick-off. the game has been rescheduled due to City's Intertoto Cup game against Malmo.

anyone know if this is definitely confirmed or not?
:confused:

yiddo
16/06/2004, 7:20 PM
Game against Bohs is confirmed for Tuesday next 22nd June at 7.45pm. It was confirmed in the programme for the Derry game las week.

Counting Crow
16/06/2004, 10:01 PM
Key point in relation to this thread though is that George and Danny Murphy will both be available for the game now as their 1 match suspensions don't kick in until the following day..........they would have missed the fixture had it been played on the correct day........irony or what!!!!!!!

BTW it looks like Hunt will be out for Bohs due to injury...........now isn't that a shame ;) :rolleyes:

joe
16/06/2004, 10:24 PM
Key point in relation to this thread though is that George and Danny Murphy will both be available for the game now as their 1 match suspensions don't kick in until the following day..........they would have missed the fixture had it been played on the correct day........irony or what!!!!!!!

except danny murphy got sent-off against limerick which presumably means he misses the bohs match now as well

thecorner
16/06/2004, 11:29 PM
and when is the drogs game re-fixed for?????

pete
17/06/2004, 1:28 PM
Does a sending off in the League Cup mean that a player misses a league game or the next League Cup game???

I would be very surprised if that was the case as getting sent off in a FAI cup match will mean miss next fixture in whatever competition.

niamh
17/06/2004, 3:26 PM
BTW it looks like Hunt will be out for Bohs due to injury...........now isn't that a shame ;) :rolleyes:

He was doubtful for Rovers match as well but played.
Is only a strain apparently so he can play if needed.

jofyisgod
17/06/2004, 5:43 PM
Hasn't been refixed yet!

Please God may it be refixed for after July 13th, or even on July 13th(that is possible-tuesday night and all) cos i'll be home for that.

adamcarr
18/06/2004, 6:20 PM
I was going to miss the game due to me going on holidays next Thursday, but now I wont miss it at all!!! :)

CorkCityFootie
18/06/2004, 8:36 PM
Lynch got sent off tonight for Bohs so he will also miss the game.