PDA

View Full Version : All change in the Boardroom

Albatross
12/05/2011, 10:37 PM
It appears that at today's reconvened AGM a group representing more than 50% of the current shareholding have removed all the current directors from their positions and a new board has now been appointed. It is understood that there will now be significant new investment in the club.

Roo69
13/05/2011, 10:26 AM
It appears that at today's reconvened AGM a group representing more than 50% of the current shareholding have removed all the current directors from their positions and a new board has now been appointed. It is understood that there will now be significant new investment in the club.

Now were have i heard that before :rolleyes:

lowflyingseagul
13/05/2011, 4:14 PM
new bogs??? sweet

Roo69
13/05/2011, 4:39 PM

Just reading that again and i'm a little confussed by it. A group repesenting more than 50% of share holding has removed all the directors? So they removed themselves? they removed Devo? they removed the Slevins? Seems rather odd and drastic. Maybe a few have left and a few new guys have come in?

Albatross
21/05/2011, 12:06 PM
Just reading that again and i'm a little confussed by it. A group repesenting more than 50% of share holding has removed all the directors? So they removed themselves? they removed Devo? they removed the Slevins? Seems rather odd and drastic. Maybe a few have left and a few new guys have come in?

There are sharholders who are not directors and shareholders who are directors, all shareholders have a vote at an EGM based on their shareholding( i.e 1 vote per share). There are also directors who have no shares who have no voting rights.

Albatross
21/05/2011, 12:07 PM
Yes it now appears the Emperor has no cloths!!

Albatross
21/05/2011, 12:08 PM
Now were have i heard that before :rolleyes:

Yes it now appears the Emperor has no cloths!!