PDA

View Full Version : Tsdl rubbish.

theboywonder8
07/05/2011, 3:19 PM
They won't need to be up for it because they are not turning up,all pulled out I believe,and they are supposed to be representing TSDL,what a joke

theboywonder8
07/05/2011, 3:22 PM
Surprised TL couldn't swing home draw for ye,his beloved Cooke park,

nononsense
07/05/2011, 4:30 PM
They won't need to be up for it because they are not turning up,all pulled out I believe,and they are supposed to be representing TSDL,what a joke

Really? What is your source? I met one of the players half hour ago and he was looking forward to the game.

nononsense
07/05/2011, 4:41 PM

Just to confirm, there is no truth in above. What a pity post like this can appear, geared to cause trouble. Moderators take note.

theboywonder8
07/05/2011, 5:00 PM
Just to confirm, there is no truth in above. What a pity post like this can appear, geared to cause trouble. Moderators take note.

What do you mean by that,only posted what I was told,and by someone who plays with them,

West Hammer
07/05/2011, 7:31 PM
Jesus some people post bulls''t. I was also talking to some on the squad and they think of it as a good break from Club football for 1 weekend.