PDA

View Full Version : brilliant

thecorner
13/06/2004, 8:38 PM
need i say anymore

zidane .... what a legend

De Town
13/06/2004, 8:44 PM
what a man. no one else on the planet could do that!

tippman
13/06/2004, 8:45 PM
agreed :)
Great save from Barthez too.

brendy_éire
13/06/2004, 8:48 PM
Feckin fantastic!! :D
Come on Switzerland!

gmani
13/06/2004, 9:22 PM
:D :D :D ........sh*t hope someone crocks him before Oct.9th!

hahaha right on, i better take the crowbar out of the closet.... :D

thecorner
13/06/2004, 9:51 PM
what odds would u have got on the " :rolleyes: goldenboy :rolleyes: " michael owen not even touching the ball :D

sylvo
:D Sacré Bleu, that was'nt in the final script for the self appointed football master race, i fceking love it. :D :D :D

Pauro 76
Top stuff, best match so far! I see Fantasy Football have already started on poor Stevie Gerrard... was in london over the weekend, and the England players bragging that they were the best team ever, record shops playing Vindaloo non stop, every shop/bar/anywhere playing reruns of 66 and all that, was really starting to wreck the head, so that alone made tonight worth it all! that said France were lucky so and sos....

cookie
13/06/2004, 9:55 PM
ha ha brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

did yor see the frenca fan crying on the 90th minute??? i'd love to see him after the match!!!!

bartez cellebration in front of the english fans!!! LEDGE!!!!

sylvo
13/06/2004, 10:05 PM
The commentater on ****V said @ 89 minute's that Santini was going to get the chant of 1-0 @ every ground he goes to next season, i guess he never heard of injury time, aaahhh they've now got a helicopter out to back up the police siren's that have been going on for the last half hour, aaahhh the native's must be leaving their pub's a bit upset. :D :D :D

thecorner
13/06/2004, 10:25 PM
also

"bartez,whats the score"
" are you scotland in disguise"

must feel like some muppets now :D

lopez
13/06/2004, 10:38 PM
I've never read such disgusting comments in my life about our European neighbours' misery. You should all be ashamed of yourselves :mad: ... only f*cking joking. :D

Blair's already arranged a public holiday in Sasana for next tuesday...to welcome the lads home!! :D :D :D

shugk1
13/06/2004, 11:09 PM
I'm Scottish but god after the english singing "are you Scotland in disguise" now the French might be singin it back to them. I hate being compared to the english. :) :p

Metrostars
14/06/2004, 12:39 AM
I'm so glad to vindicated in my previous statements that Gerrard is overrated. And what a donkey Heskey is. I hope Kerr has learnt that it's never over till its over.

liam88
14/06/2004, 6:19 AM
Bet we'll be seeing a trhough less SJC's round this neck of the woods after tonight (I pulled in the 5 foot tri from my upstairs window as all the Eng-er-land fans came past my house on the way back from the pub :D :D )
To be honest BEckham should never have missed that penalty but it the last seconds of the run up you could see exactly where he was going. When ZZ stpped up for his we all knew it was going in.
Wierd.
Jame's twoo-footed tackly in the penalty box almost saw Paul Robinson in goal for the enxt match-now that would have been tragic :rolleyes:

lopez
14/06/2004, 8:36 AM
also

"bartez,whats the score"
" are you scotland in disguise"

must feel like some muppets now :DI saw Miss Piggy at one stage.

Jame's twoo-footed tackly in the penalty box almost saw Paul Robinson in goal for the enxt match-now that would have been tragic :rolleyes:That was one part of the Baddiel and Skinner ad (France 0. England 8 :D ) for their cr*p programme - I've never watched it but that is some sh*te. - that almost came through: the goalie being sent off.

One defeat or just two draws (the latter quite possible) and their coming home, their coming home, their coming, the tans are coming home, their coming... :D

sylvo
14/06/2004, 8:49 AM
I saw Miss Piggy at one stage.
That was one part of the Baddiel and Skinner ad (France 0. England 8 :D ) for their cr*p programme - I've never watched it but that is some sh*te. - that almost came through: the goalie being sent off.

One defeat or just two draws (the latter quite possible) and their coming home, their coming home, their coming, the tans are coming home, their coming... :D

The indiginous population got a bit restless after i spoke to yer last night hoss around here and went on the rampage :eek: down @ the broadway, man i did'nt think there was any more around here i thought they'd all gone to Cheshunt, seeing it's a bit more rule britannia out there.

lopez
14/06/2004, 8:52 AM
The indiginous population got a bit restless after i spoke to yer last night hoss around here and went on the rampage :eek: down @ the broadway, man i did'nt think there was any more around here i thought they'd all gone to Cheshunt, seeing it's a bit more rule britannia out there.Regarding Cheshunt, see my post on 'C'mon lads - don't be so anti-English.' Certainly puts that place on the map!

sadloserkid
14/06/2004, 12:45 PM
Personally I'm glad that David James wasn't sent off because he's absolutely crap and is a cert to drop a c****** at some point in the next two games. :)