PDA

View Full Version : Wayne Rooney For Ireland??

gmani
12/06/2004, 11:44 PM
Hey we all know that Wayne Rooney is half Irish, do you think that it is ever possible he plays for ireland??? IF HE WERE TO LEAVE ENGLAND..

gmani
13/06/2004, 10:15 AM
yeh it's unlikely he will play for us but i still have that glimer of hope

Plastic Paddy
13/06/2004, 10:38 AM
Where have you been for the last eighteen months? :confused: :rolleyes:

Wayne Rooney has played thirteen times for the England senior team. There's no way he could now play for Ireland. End of story.

:ball: PP

carnstien
13/06/2004, 10:46 AM
Hey we all know that Wayne Rooney is half Irish, do you think that it is ever possible he plays for ireland???
What ****ing planet have you been living on???

lopez
13/06/2004, 11:50 AM
Hey we all know that Wayne Rooney is half Irish, do you think that it is ever possible he plays for ireland???Rebecca Loos is rumoured to have some Irish in her at the moment. Let's have Beckham as well. :rolleyes: What is it? Do you think we're Man Ure playing midweek in green shirts under another name, FFS?

1MickCollins
13/06/2004, 7:01 PM
yeh it's unlikely he will play for us but i still have that glimer of hope

What ****ing planet have you been living on???

Where have you been for the last eighteen months?

Carstein, Paddy I think he was just released into the general population again, as Havelock Ellis once said "The place where optimism most flourishes is the lunatic asylum."...

pete
14/06/2004, 10:30 AM
Hey we all know that Wayne Rooney is half Irish, do you think that it is ever possible he plays for ireland??? IF HE WERE TO LEAVE ENGLAND..

Congrads. Got to be most bizarre statement ever (?) on foot.ie

:rolleyes:

finlma
14/06/2004, 11:21 AM

I heard that Brian Kerr is going to make a £7m swoop for Rooney.

What are you talking about? Definately one of the most ridiculous posts of all time.

pbn
14/06/2004, 12:08 PM
Rooney is 5th Gen and dont qualify.

Anyway, what thanks/respect would he get from Irish born folk
if he did declare? (if he could)....emmm.... plastic, half baked, tan etc etc

tiktok
14/06/2004, 12:29 PM
Anyway, what thanks/respect would he get from Irish born folk
if he did declare? (if he could)....emmm.... plastic, half baked, tan etc etc

He'd probably get similar thanks/respect to that Houghton, Aldridge and countless others got ffs. :rolleyes:

pbn
14/06/2004, 12:44 PM
Agree ,my apologies.. best not to go down thisroad again.