PDA

View Full Version : Ccfc V Malmo

tippman
12/06/2004, 10:49 AM
would i have to buy a ticket in advance or can i go down to cork on the night
and get with cash or buy a ticket outside. :confused: any help would be greatly appreciated :cool:

thecorner
12/06/2004, 10:55 AM
i reckon u will be doing very well to get one on the night as this will be a sell-out. try and get somebody to buy you one before hand... u also save 4 yoyos by doing this :)

joe
12/06/2004, 11:19 AM
credit card bookings are taken on 021-4319781 during office hours, subject to a €1 booking fee per ticket.

A face
12/06/2004, 11:20 AM
buy a ticket outside.

Not a prayer ... not an option to be honest !!

Counting Crow
12/06/2004, 2:23 PM
People, last night, were buying 4-5 at a time for friends etc.

I got 3 for people at work.

Reckon it will be full. Assuming everyone that is currently going to games is interested in this big game ( that's on average 4,500 ) we should easily fill the remainder of the ground.

Malmo have average home attendances of 20,000 so they will surely bring a sizable support.

Add in the barstoolers and Celtic/Manure/Liverpool supporters on a day out, oh, and the 3 remaining Leeds fans in the City :D and we will have a full house.

tippman
12/06/2004, 3:23 PM
i dont have a credit card... :eek:
If i rang the club would they reserve 2 tickets?
Could i buy one at the clubshop (prusuming u have one)

thecorner
12/06/2004, 3:24 PM

couldnt u pay somebody that has a credit card ;)

A face
12/06/2004, 11:16 PM
Could i buy one at the clubshop (prusuming u have one)

Yeah .... get someone with a credit card and give them the money.

You'd wanna do it fast !!

corkharps
12/06/2004, 11:58 PM
Tipp man,if youre related to an exCity player now at Sheliban,i'm sure he has a credit card. :D

pete
14/06/2004, 1:21 PM
Well i never thought i'd see the day. "Subject to a one euro booking fee". For exactly what. Getting to talk to Noelle Feeney.

Who would begrudge them €1. If they used Ticketmaster it would probably be closer to €5. Besides club would probably also have to organise collection of ticket or postage...

:rolleyes:

tiktok
14/06/2004, 1:25 PM
Well i never thought i'd see the day. "Subject to a one euro booking fee". For exactly what. Getting to talk to Noelle Feeney.

they'd have to pay a charge to the Credit Card company for the transaction AFAIK aswell, probably not a euro but still....

tippman
14/06/2004, 7:23 PM
No CH, I'm not related to Ollie Cahill, as far as I know...
Same county,Same town,Nearly same estate/area

P.S. who is Noelle Feeny :confused:

Storysham
14/06/2004, 8:32 PM
No CH, I'm not related to Ollie Cahill, as far as I know...
Same county,Same town,Nearly same estate/area

P.S. who is Noelle Feeny :confused:

The club streaker.

tippman
14/06/2004, 9:11 PM
orginally posted by storysham:

The club streaker. :eek:
maybe i support the wrong club :D

derm
15/06/2004, 9:19 AM
The club streaker.

:eek: Cue a month of nightmares.

Tippman - yes you do support de wrong club ;) But don't wish it upon yourself to see Noelle streaking - for de love of god ...

DolansWaistcoat
15/06/2004, 10:51 AM
Hey!she has her KNOCKERS,but Noelle is not that bad. ;) :D

Gandhi
15/06/2004, 11:20 AM
Superkev, for the privilege of talking to Noelle surely you should be happy to pay whatever it takes!!! A mere euro - cheap at the price!!! That's way cheaper than any of those 1550 'chat' lines they are always advertising on Channel 4 (not that I'm implying anything inappropriate, heaven forbid :D )

DolansWaistcoat
15/06/2004, 1:42 PM
:D

Plus Noelle's voice is much sexier than those hotline numbers,not that i've heard any of them myself. :eek: :D

GavinZac
16/06/2004, 2:22 AM
one of my funniest moments as a city fan.. that documentary about our previous excursion in the inter-toto, vs maccabi tel-aviv (wasnt it great when they did the groups? bloody hell garaunteed 3 games!) the look on derek's face as he flinched and ducked noelle's holy water in the old dressing room/new club shop.

im telling ya he could have played father damo :D

Colm
16/06/2004, 10:49 AM
wasnt it great when they did the groups? bloody hell garaunteed 3 games!

It was actually four games. We played Standard Liege and FC Cologne at home and had away games against FC Aarau and the Israeli team.

GavinZac
17/06/2004, 3:49 AM
oh ya forgot Arrau! still have my signed special edition programme from the Standard game.